Chansiri: An unmitigated disaster

1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

It will be interesting to see what the take up will be from the Early Bird money.I suspect there will a significant drop.

The Season Tickets as a whole are an absolute Pandora’s Box of horrors waiting to be opened.

You've got Early Birds, Multi Years and New sales. All 3 groups will be seeking compensation over the fact we’ve gone down. You could have 4 people sat next to each other next season with a huge disparity in price paid. It’s going to tear the attending fan base to pieces IMO if not dealt with properly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Dot said:

I do think Chansiri has made a lot of mistakes, but all well intentioned.

but also I'm a bit miffed about the context, we were the only club in S Yorks not visit the new Wembley, that changed under Chansiri..to even suggest that DC is a worse chairman that Allen is incredible.

yeah we are probably going to be relegated, it wont be the first time and it wont be the last time.

No chairman in probably 99% of most of us history of supporting the club has had to over see a season where no supporters are allowed in the ground.

Id have Dave Allen back in a heartbeat 

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

DC is simply the biggest villain ever to be associated with SWFC and needs to go by hook or by crook as soon as possible.

DC is the biggest villain we have ever had at the club? have you heard you self?

we have had a chairman suing fans for disagreeing with him, we were on sky news about to be put into administration...and thats all in the 10 years before DC took over, have a word with yourself

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Id have Dave Allen back in a heartbeat 

wow,

presumably you forgot the court orders against this site and the request for information about posters and their personal details

I'm logging off

1 minute ago, Dot said:

DC is the biggest villain we have ever had at the club? have you heard you self?

we have had a chairman suing fans for disagreeing with him, we were on sky news about to be put into administration...and thats all in the 10 years before DC took over, have a word with yourself

Don't speak too soon.

I've noticed Dejphon's not shy of using the legal routes to make a few bob.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

The Season Tickets as a whole are an absolute Pandora’s Box of horrors waiting to be opened.

You've got Early Birds, Multi Years and New sales. All 3 groups will be seeking compensation over the fact we’ve gone down. You could have 4 people sat next to each other next season with a huge disparity in price paid. It’s going to tear the attending fan base to pieces IMO if not dealt with properly. 

That's very understandable that the 3 groups you have just mentioned would want compensating because who would want to pay extornate season ticket prices and be then served absolute garbage both on and off the field and then not getting value for money.

4 hours ago, Dot said:

Hmm

Cardiff/ Wembley

difficult choice for a comparison

but also the context is missing

What part of every aspect of the club, under this idiots watch, has been damaged, do you not understand ?

You make a day out at Wembley, to utterly capitulate and lose, a high point ?  Was that worth relegation to league one and the way it's looking, possibly a dive down into the lower league for the first time in our existence ?
There's a real chance that we could lose our club.. a real genuine chance. And you still support this absolute train crash of a chairman.

Good grief !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Scoreboard.

Although if I was allowed to attend, the scoreboard would be reminding me how crap we are, so take it off the 'list' of improvements.

Surely if you are at the game you know the score anyway.

I preferred the old alphabet scoreboard on the South stand.

• Love 1

Guest Hornsby
6 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Don't speak too soon.

I've noticed Dejphon's not shy of using the legal routes to make a few bob.

Should have TUG shares this week.

First question to their Board, why did club claim Milan sold his shares to them?

1 minute ago, Django said:

By contrast Barnsley early bird season tickets are out, £265 cheapest adult ticket to potentially watch PL football next year 

That it's come to this. Barnsley, showing us the way on so many fronts. It's almost worth living with the extra digits......lol

• Haha 2