WEDNESDAY - V - HUDDERSFIELD OMDT

28 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

7/4 for us to win tonight at the bookies. I know we are rubbish but that’s incredible odds to beat poo like Huddersfield at home.

2,75 for Wednesday here. I need to see the starting XI first though, I hope we continue to play Rhodes and Joey today and drop the a-s-s.

• Like 2

Thanks for yet another brilliant omdt, m'Lord 😉

If nothing else is going our way these days, at least I have the OMDTs to look forward to on match days this season. With a luvely cuppa in the weekends and ehrm, not quite the same peaceful morning routine on our midweek fixtures...

But these are really standout matchday threads, ones you should know we're really grateful for. Let's hope O'Westwood feels extra inspired tonight and maybe we could at least get a draw with clean sheets... though if O'Paterson or O'Rhodes decide to contribute too I won't complain!

Edited by N0rtherner

18 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

We're drinking in here tonight. I just hope the players realise it and give everything.

salooncartoon-700x369.jpg.dab2dec6e079a8c9b3666a80977c9f47.jpg

We were drinking in here 3 games ago, now we're lying on the floor in the toilets sucking on the blue cube from the bottom of the urinals.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Team looked very sound, and tough to beat against a very good Norwich side.  They exposed an inexperienced Urhoghide twice, and even then both goals were brilliant finishes.

Huddersfield is not Norwich.

I think we'll see a single striker again, with Rhodes starting and Paterson coming on as a sub.

Defense manages to keep shape and clean for the 90, goal from Paterson.

1 - 0 SWFC

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Anyone worked out how to pause/record a red button game?

Always tells me to sod off when I try.

You can't. It's that simple. 

Unless you swith the TV off then switch it back on 5 minutes later. Unfortunately it will have progressed the 5 minutes it was switched off. 

As a matter of interest, why? 

16 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

You can't. It's that simple. 

Unless you swith the TV off then switch it back on 5 minutes later. Unfortunately it will have progressed the 5 minutes it was switched off. 

As a matter of interest, why? 

Thanks.

Cant watch live tonight. 

Last season I was able to pause but it was complicated and I can’t remember how now!

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

We're drinking in here tonight. I just hope the players realise it and give everything.

salooncartoon-700x369.jpg.dab2dec6e079a8c9b3666a80977c9f47.jpg

Same place we were drinking at a month ago, then? 

:duntmatter:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Mcguigan
3 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

7/4 for us to win tonight at the bookies. I know we are rubbish but that’s incredible odds to beat poo like Huddersfield at home.

£40 up at Cheltenham today, straight on a Wednesday win.