WEDNESDAY - V - HUDDERSFIELD OMDT

We've been round the houses with these players enough, debated strengths and weaknesses shuffled them round the pitch and this now feels like the end game. 

It's about putting out a team who want to play.  I say I don't care who plays, but if Reach starts I think I'm going to have to bang my head against the wall until full time. 

A very winnable game, but we probably won't. Irrespective, expect Birmingham to pick up enough points to make it irrelevant now Karanka gone. 

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately even if we win tonight I still don’t think we have any chance of staying up. These players have taken the pi$$ for to long now, we know they don’t have the fight in them to win enough games. Just hope we win for a little bit of local pride tonight and especially at the weekend. 

I'm just hoping for something different - a break from the defensive dirge we've been served up for 3 yrs. 

I'd like to think the players can go out and express themselves and for once we beat a team comfortably - we've only done this three or four times over the last few years. Anything resembling offensive football played at pace and with determination would be a welcomed change.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

You might not like Reach, but he is the most likely source of chances. Bannan’s gps is at the menders, Windass doesn’t pass and Harris will be on the left if Reach doesn’t play, thereby completely ruining his game.

Has to be Reach wide.

I agree with you friend but I’m not sure that I can stand another 90 minutes watching him duck out of tackles whilst not having the pace to go past his marker. I’d bench him.

• Love 1

Thanks as always my Lord. This really is the last chance saloon & I’ve got everything crossed & hoping we could win this one. This would be equalling a club record we really could do without. Older fans lived through the mid-70’s fiasco - we’re not quite there yet - come on the Wednesday boys let’s have a real go tonight. Think DM might turn the “tanker”round if he’s given time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m looking forward to a match for the connoisseur tonight. Fully expecting a 0-0. Wednesday to have 1 shot on target. Huddersfield to hit the woodwork in the 95th min. 
One point each. No excitement all round apart from the above mentioned sphincter twitching on 95 mins. 

• Haha 2