Team for whoever/whenever we're playing next

Anyone uninterested in playing for us next season dropped to the U23s. Just cannot be arsed seeing people wearing the badge who clearly couldn't give a throw.

Westwood

Urhoghide

Lees

Hutchinson

Dunkley

Harris

Pelupessy

Hunt

Bannan

Kachunga

Paterson

Subs - Wildsmith, Penney, Green, Brennan, Galvin, Waldock, Errat-Thompson, Hughes, Palmer

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Anyone uninterested in playing for us next season dropped to the U23s. Just cannot be arsed seeing people wearing the badge who clearly couldn't give a throw.

Westwood

Urhoghide

Lees

Hutchinson

Dunkley

Harris

Pelupessy

Hunt

Bannan

Kachunga

Paterson

Subs - Wildsmith, Penney, Green, Brennan, Galvin, Waldock, Errat-Thompson, Hughes, Palmer

Can’t understand why you would want Rhodes dropped?

Played well today and scored. Kachunga has offered nothing all season 

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

As long as its Hutchinson at the back. Pelupessy in midfield and Rhodes upfront. I don't care about the rest.

Cheers Joey!

7 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Westwood

Urhoghide

Lees

Hutchinson

Dunkley

Harris

Pelupessy

Hunt

Bannan

Kachunga

Paterson

I get what you mean, but I wouldn't do that until relegation is certain.:ph34r:😆 Green is still injured I think too. Judging from yesterday's game I would presume we will stick with the back 3/5, but play two up top against Huddersfield. Here's my team:

pitch.php?1=Westwood&2=B%C3%B6ner&3=Hutc 

Bench: Wildsmith, Penney, Lees (is Dunkley injured?), Hunt, Reach, Brown, Paterson, Windass, Kachunga 

I think Böner is available again? If not it's Lees in the middle and Hutchinson on the right then and Brennan or someone else on the bench. Shaw for Reach and Marriott for Windass, I would just try and start/play our only two natural ST's now. Marriott looked lively when he came on and he suits Moore's style of play I think, also I can't remember him having a chance at goal/a proper run in the team yet.    

10 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

Westwood

Urhoghide

Lees

Hutchinson

Dunkley

Harris

Pelupessy

Hunt

Bannan

Kachunga

Paterson

That midfield would be outmuscled and over run. Put Shaw in the centre of it and Hutch on the right of Lees in defence and it might have a chance.

Reach is going to have to be dropped. I’m not in his head so I can’t say for sure if he has given up or not but his performance level is garbage so he’s on the subs bench for me. Rhodes was good on Sunday. Put in a good shift and played very cleverly as well as scoring. Probably he should have started above Paterson in several of our games really. I’d keep him on the pitch. I’d even offer the bloke a new deal just for fun. He’d be a great in L1 but I’m sure a Championship club will be in for him. 
Kachunga isn’t all bad. He’s just not a striker. Windass is a kind of poor mans Forestieri and Kachunga is an even poorer mans Windass. He might be Ok in L1 but I don’t mind if he goes. 
Kids wise I want to blood them as it were without destroying their confidence as we get shredded by significantly better opposition. 
UTO!

• Like 2

Picking a side is a tough job these days when the players are on 7 game losing streak.  So I’ll go for a random line up like this, maybe with Hutch stepping into midfield when in possession and the rest forming a back 3 

Westwood 

Urhoghide  Lees   Hutch   Borner 

Joey    Bannan   
           Harris   Windass   Green  

Rhodes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Picking a side is a tough job these days when the players are on 7 game losing streak.  So I’ll go for a random line up like this, maybe with Hutch stepping into midfield when in possession and the rest forming a back 3 

Westwood 

Urhoghide  Lees   Hutch   Borner 

Joey    Bannan   
           Harris   Windass   Green  

Rhodes 

Yeah I forgot about mentioning it's getting harder haha.WTF:Only one more and we have matched our record I read on here.