We'll stay up this season

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

There I've said it.

The way we played on the whole today we'll win more than we lose.

Went in to the game expecting a 4-0 thrashing. But we showed some bottle and some guile.

It's not over yet boys.

You can bang my mrs if they stay up 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

There I've said it.

The way we played on the whole today we'll win more than we lose.

Went in to the game expecting a 4-0 thrashing. But we showed some bottle and some guile.

It's not over yet boys.

We will be lucky to not finish below Whickam...

24 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Fair comment mate...But I have a feeling of being here before several times...and I reckon I know how it ends,,,

I tend to hope as long as there is a chance, even though likeliness is not on my side. And no one knows before something has happened. Predicting is different.

We'll do well not to finish bottom.

DC should have saved the Nick De Marco legal fees and took the 12 points.

Worst team I can remember - it would be hard to think how we could get any worst on or off the field without totally being wound up.

Hope we re-build in L1 and show to steel and quality. Can't stand this white-flag weekly routine.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Went in to the game expecting a 4-0 thrashing.

Regardless of whether we lost 2-1 or 10-0, you still get the same amount of points.

No offence intended but anyone using the “we didn’t get hammered” chestnut as a positive is a mug IMO.

We took the lead, then crumbled yet again and dropped more points.

We are down.

• Thanks 1

Brum’s next 4 fixtures are Reading, Watford, Swansea, Brentford. I expect on close of business on April 6, they will be on 35 points, like today.

There is always hope. I expect a result for us against the hapless ‘udders-a draw perhaps to end our current run. Then a win against the Tykes, just cause that is so contrary and they are overdue to be brought back to earth, and a local derby is the place to do that.

Keep the faith. We will be saved by Birmingham and Rotherham ineptness, and Moore will start to get results in the run in.

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, MASSIVE_WEDNESDAY said:

We will run out of games. 

Run out of games??😂..we have lost 7 on the bounce..the less games left the better🙈

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

not the points deduction then

:duntmatter:

The 6 points was overcome-able

Pulis 1 win in 10 games was not, the real damage to the morale of the squad was done then

If Moore had come in then, we'd be comfortably lower mid table by now, not a doubt in my mind

• Haha 3

Nope, we’re down. I admire the OP’s optimism but I watched today’s game thinking it’s only a matter of time before Norwich score. Even in the first half where there were some positives for us. There’s nothing to cling to, the team don’t look like a team, heads are down and there are no leaders in there.

I am hopeful though if DM gets some younger players in over the summer and can really stamp his style/approach on the club.

3 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

The trouble is we bottle it against teams around us, we are down 

Exactly this. Let's see what happens on Tuesday night. On a cold winter night in Yorkshire when the sky cameras and potential future employers aren't watching...

Can't say I agree with o p , these players have lost belief, lost confidence, don't take responsibility, don't play as a team. they don't move off the ball. Hence they find it hard to make a simple pass to a team mate. They therefore constantly lose the ball and exhaust themselves chasing after it. That's why they are knackered after 60 mins and fade and concede so many late goals.

They have a loosing mentality that is now set too deep to recover.

That is why we will be relegated this season.

• Like 1

If you're doing well you can earn 2 pts a game. With 11 games left that's 22 points which would put us on 50 points. 

Hash-just-saying. UTOs. Seriously we were good today. Beaten only by quality funded by the bent parachute payments system form the PL. We do actually still have a chance but we need to start winning, like the gaffer said today. Starting on Weds v Huddersld. 

Now pass me the sangria and vodka.

• Like 1