• Harris
    • Bannan
    • Rhodes
    • Windass
    • Reach
    • Paterson
    • Marriott

Guest gizowl

Just shows how far we've fallen over the last three Seasons if some fans think that was a half decent performance. Norwich are mediocre in a poor championship and unless they invest heavily will come straight back down. But the size of the task turning us around is massive and the sooner we see the back of Reach, Windass Lees the better in fact its quicker to name Hutch, Urohgide Bannan and Harris as the ones to keep the rest can go. 

2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Just shows how far we've fallen over the last three Seasons if some fans think that was a half decent performance. Norwich are mediocre in a poor championship and unless they invest heavily will come straight back down. But the size of the task turning us around is massive and the sooner we see the back of Reach, Windass Lees the better in fact its quicker to name Hutch, Urohgide Bannan and Harris as the ones to keep the rest can go. 

Mediocre 

lol

how many points clear are they 

• Like 2

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

It’s a genuine possibility. Even without the points deduction once Rotherham have played games in hand we are the second worst team in the league. 

Think finishing bottom is the least of our problems as yet their are no signs for optimism for next season and with Chansiri at the helm the outlook is bleak. 

1 hour ago, Shadowl said:

We lost any threat going forward once Rhodes went off, he seemed to work as hard as Fletcher in that lonely role we are working with under Moore (not a criticism just a squad he's not assembled). 

Honourable mention for Urhoghide again. Needs more time but is improving game by game. 

I thought Urhoghide was awful

Every time he got the ball he turned into trouble and both goals came down his side

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Mediocre 

lol

how many points clear are they 

In a piiissss poor league if you read the full thread an like I said unless they heavily invest they will be cannon fodder in the Premier. 

1 hour ago, frastheowl said:

Palmer - 4 - Poor...again. Time to shake hands and get rid of the charlatan. Abysmal defending for Cantwell's goal...cowardly. Overall, he woeful in possession, and makes far too many mistakes when defending.

That's harsh, I think. He's slow and clumsy for the second, and I agree that he's not good enough for the second tier (will be interesting to see where he ends up - L1?) but I've not seen him nesh many challenges. Reach is the only player that shows cowardice on the field for us, from what I've seen...

2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Think finishing bottom is the least of our problems as yet their are no signs for optimism for next season and with Chansiri at the helm the outlook is bleak. 

There’s always room for a bit of optimism surely? Just a sliver? Maybe DC will sell us?

4 minutes ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

Every time he got the ball he turned into trouble and both goals came down his side

Forward thinking player doesn't automatically pass back to Westwood like Lees does. Also he takes people on and has some ball playing skills. I don't doubt his defending still needs some work but he's only 20.

• Like 2

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

There’s always room for a bit of optimism surely? Just a sliver? Maybe DC will sell us?

Fingers crossed, with him in charge we've no plan, vision or stability. 

7 minutes ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

He is a promising raw young player who currently makes mistakes. In this kind of match he ought not to be playing. Palmer missed his tackle I thought for the second goal.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shadowl said:

Forward thinking player doesn't automatically pass back to Westwood like Lees does. Also he takes people on and has some ball playing skills. I don't doubt his defending still needs some work but he's only 20.

Promising but should not be playing in these kind of matches. Error prone. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, victorturner said:

Promising but should not be playing in these kind of matches. Error prone. 

I'm not sure what our other options are? 

For me he's played beyond well enough to retain his shirt. Others haven't but I won't go there.

If Iorfa (due to injury) doesn't get a move I'd love to see a back 4 with two players with pace able to turn defence into attack.

• Like 1

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, Bluewings said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Give your head a wobble it's a poor league and unless they invest heavily next season will be straight back down. If you can't understand this thread get further education. 

Joey was man of the match today without doubt. Excellent first half and he was ok in the second half whilst we were getting overrun. Don’t think Bannan was as bad as some make out. He kept trying but it wasn’t his day. Unlike 2 others, who I won’t name who were absolutely garbage. 

Just now, gizowl said:

Give your head a wobble it's a poor league and unless they invest heavily next season will be straight back down. If you can't understand this thread get further education. 

Norwich team out there today is better than the Brighton team that went up and any side we have had since we dropped out of the premier league.

Pukki 50 in 75 championship games, Aarons chased by top teams in Europe, Cantwell is a absolute baller the next Maddison, Buendia is wanted by Arsenal...

There a side and a half.

If that's mediocre I will totally have a slice.

• Like 2

Guest gizowl
10 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bet City Leicester Liverpool Spurs etc are loosing sleep about Norwich next season Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

16 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

That's harsh, I think. He's slow and clumsy for the second, and I agree that he's not good enough for the second tier (will be interesting to see where he ends up - L1?) but I've not seen him nesh many challenges. Reach is the only player that shows cowardice on the field for us, from what I've seen...

No. Palmer has the heart of a pea.

Always has.

He's been the epitome of the underachievement and gradual decline over the past 3-4 years.

He's never been good enough. The fact he's gone from back-up to regular first teamer tells you everything about our regression.

He's abysmal. He's fortunate to have had such a long stint here. Time to get rid of the charlatan.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, Bluewings said:

Norwich team out there today is better than the Brighton team that went up and any side we have had since we dropped out of the premier league.

Pukki 50 in 75 championship games, Aarons chased by top teams in Europe, Cantwell is a absolute baller the next Maddison, Buendia is wanted by Arsenal...

There a side and a half.

If that's mediocre I will totally have a slice.

Now I am doubting your knowledge about football, carry on drinking.