He’s good in a decent side when things are going well but he’s not the player you want in a relegation dog fight.

He’s always been soft and bottled the 50/50s but now his contract is running down and he’s probably got his eye on the next move, he’s started bottling the 60/40s and 70/30s.

He’s bringing nothing to the side at present.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

One of the worst players to ever represent the badge.

a couple of 25 yard goals 4 seasons ago doesn’t compensate how poor he actually is.

Basically others nothing, no tackle, no fight, no passion, scared to attack.

Good at pointing though, it must be in his contract he plays every game. 

Yeah I’ve never seen someone point as much, almost like saying I can’t be bothered to mark him can someone else. 

• Like 3

I personally have never rated him, for me he shows no fight no passion no bottle, little ability and is hugely affected by a lack of confidence. 
The few wonder goals that he’s scored during his tenure with us has carried him a long way, much further than it ought to have. 

• Like 1

Moment in first half where he lost the ball and just shrugged his shoulders and walked. 

Never takes responsibility on the ball and drives forward. Always goes back or stands on ball. 

What happened to the Reach we had under Carlos who drove forward down the flanks. 

A very likeable player under Carlos who is now imo a very unlikeable player and the image of SWFC - pathetic 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Playing like a man that doesn’t want an injury to scupper a move in the summer.

Ive been a huge fan of his during his time here, but I wouldn’t play him again after today. Doesn’t want to be here. 

Can I ask why you've been a huge fan? My opinion of him is at the opposite end of the scale and I struggle to see how anybody rates him as a footballer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beard said:

Can I ask why you've been a huge fan? My opinion of him is at the opposite end of the scale and I struggle to see how anybody rates him as a footballer.

Don’t get me wrong it’s waned massively since the start of last season. But I genuinely think/thought that if he’s played to his strengths and you take him out of the physical battles he’s a really good wide man in the Championship. 

Ball played infront of him with the opposition defence retreating he’s always been hugely productive. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if he left and kicked on again next season. But, I’ve started to wonder in the last 2 years if his hearts really in it. He plays football like it’s the last thing on earth he wants to be doing. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Dump him out and never play him again 

I’d rather see an U18 player in the squad than watch him pull the shirt on again 

Can’t face watching him amble about anymore - no fight or determination in him whatsoever 

I've tried to defend him at times, saying he should be playing on the left but even that is not getting anything out of him now. He just saunters around, plays the odd decent pass but when it doesn't come off he drops his shoulders and makes little effort to get the ball back. 

I'm inclined to agree with you, don't even put him in the squad.