Moore and his Subs

29 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Jos, Monk and Moore are all bad managers. Not one of them good enough for this club. Moore has taken us back to Pulis dire days of one upfront except now we pass out the ball to Tom Lees again like we did under Jos. 

Oh FFS. He's been here all of a couple of weeks and because he hasn't undone several seasons of damage he's a bad manager.

If that's not bad enough, you're displaying an astonishing sense of entitlement. "Not one of them good enough for this club". Really? So who is good enough for us? Klopp? Guardiola? Mourinho??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Sadly I've seen nothing positive yet as a result of the latest managerial change.

This guy is no improvement. Is not playing the best players, playing some of those who always makes mistakes or cannot get in the game . Playing players out of position. Taken him three matches to pick the only striker with a record at the club.

Guest Derby owl
48 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

No point moaning about subs, the whole team, and I use the term team loosely. Are utter garbage.

Dosn't matter what Moore dose, they are crap. He won't win a game with them.

How many managers this season and the same results, what does that tell us, its the PLAYERS!

The quality of our "attacking" unit is why we are in this mess.  Freebies who no one else wanted.

The rest of the squad are adequate and with adequate forwards they would be more than capable of getting the club to a much higher position in the league. 

The forwards are not taking the pressure off the rest of them team and obviously not scoring enough.

We could go through every manager in the country and nothing will change until we sign forwards with a track record of scoring.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Moore isn't the answer, he had a sh*t tonne of resources to play with at West Brom and couldn't get them promotion - they wilted away from the challenge over time. However, this group of players really are gash. There's very little ability there and even less strength of character and application and grit. They do need clearing out but I have no confidence that we'll recruit any better.

We cannot recruit any better..we are broke in process of cutting costs and wage bill

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

He won't be here long 

As mad as it probably sounds from the outside looking in. After today I’ve started to think the same. 

The performances may be ‘better’ but I can see results costing him his job. Really hope I’m wrong though and he does well. It reeks of another Alan Irvine situation though. 

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

The quality of our "attacking" unit is why we are in this mess.  Freebies who no one else wanted.

The rest of the squad are adequate and with adequate forwards they would be more than capable of getting the club to a much higher position in the league. 

The forwards are not taking the pressure off the rest of them team and obviously not scoring enough.

We could go through every manager in the country and nothing will change until we sign forwards with a track record of scoring.

Have to assume that Shaw not fit as he at least drives forwards and can also defend with tackles. 

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

As mad as it probably sounds from the outside looking in. After today I’ve started to think the same. 

The performances may be ‘better’ but I can see results costing him his job. Really hope I’m wrong though and he does well. It reeks of another Alan Irvine situation though. 

He is not playing the best players even though Rhodes at least has been picked. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I think Darren Moore is going nowhere

He's going to be our manager next season

I think you are maybe right but he is no improvement on anything previous. Insisted on a system and playing out from the back with players short of confidence and playing some strange selections. 

5 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Its chansiri isn't it... That wonder of organisational management and skill. 

Until he goes it'll be one after another to prove to everyone that " He's " right. 

UTO

Chansiri out

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, victorturner said:

We cannot recruit any better..we are broke in process of cutting costs and wage bill

Totally agree but that doesn't mean the Moore is good enough though. I mean, if we just want to consolidate in L1 then he may well be, but that's on the understanding that Chansiri and his advisors allow Moore and his team to scout and recruit individual and specfic players without other interference. I wish the bloke luck.

2 minutes ago, victorturner said:

I think you are maybe right but he is no improvement on anything previous. Insisted on a system and playing out from the back with players short of confidence and playing some strange selections. 

You have to wonder why every single manager has struggled with us since Bruce. It's obvious the working environment sets them all up to fail. Top down ineptitude. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Sadly I've seen nothing positive yet as a result of the latest managerial change.

Really?!

We just stuck Norwich top of the league, one foot in the PL door.

Cantwell, Aarons, Pukki, Buendia....they had Hugill on the bench fml.

Sides full of quality.

First half we scared the life out of them, 7 shots on target... I thought we played decent.

Under Monk, Thompson, Pulis we looked lacking in confidence and had nothing about us

I thought today showed the first signs that we have made the right appointment tbh.

IF we go down we will do well with Moore or if not I honestly can't see anyone better

who I'd have instead right now.