I tried but failed, sorry . . .

I’ve emailed numerous times this past week.  I’ve tried their customer helpline but,  sorry to all you out there with a sky subscription,  they refused my demands not to show todays game live for all and sundry to once again witness just exactly where our (beloved) club has fallen to.  I will, as seems to be the done thing this (woke) day n age,  fall on my sword and step down from my (make believe) position as Owlstalk/Sky go between.  I have an inkling my position could be on thin ice anyways due to me taking exactly the same stance for the past 18 months !.  Once again my sincerest apologies to all of you like myself who’ll swear they won’t watch, but inevitably around 12pm today,  will be visited by the “archangel positivity” and suddenly sit and tune with a new belief of   “I reckon we might summat !”    UTO !!

• Haha 5

Great effort Woodside. Sadly the world will see our ineptitude.

Maybe, just maybe the players will be so embarassed that their shame will be seen by a larger audience that they may even make an attempt to look like footballers. Who knows they may even rise as high as a local park team level. No I' m just being silly now.

15 minutes ago, Woodsideowl said:

I’ve emailed numerous times this past week.  I’ve tried their customer helpline but,  sorry to all you out there with a sky subscription,  they refused my demands not to show todays game live for all and sundry to once again witness just exactly where our (beloved) club has fallen to.  I will, as seems to be the done thing this (woke) day n age,  fall on my sword and step down from my (make believe) position as Owlstalk/Sky go between.  I have an inkling my position could be on thin ice anyways due to me taking exactly the same stance for the past 18 months !.  Once again my sincerest apologies to all of you like myself who’ll swear they won’t watch, but inevitably around 12pm today,  will be visited by the “archangel positivity” and suddenly sit and tune with a new belief of   “I reckon we might summat !”    UTO !!

Thank you for taking up this noble quest

Sorry to hear you've not made them see sense

Now we must endure

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, prowl said:

Great effort Woodside. Sadly the world will see our ineptitude.

Maybe, just maybe the players will be so embarassed that their shame will be seen by a larger audience that they may even make an attempt to look like footballers. Who knows they may even rise as high as a local park team level. No I' m just being silly now.

Thought you’d gone there . . . Glad to see sense prevailed.  

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Thank you for taking up this noble quest

Sorry to hear you've not made them see sense

Now we must endure

Watching Rhodes walk out, the look on his face reminds me of being on jury duty as the defendant came in the court for sentencing !!