Is there anything left than Chansiri could do to win fans over?

Chansiri should appoint a CEO who then appoints a board and runs the show.  Chansiri could be owner in name only and sign off on the finances.  If we do well he could take the credit, if not blame the CEO, but NOT INTERFERE in any way.  That is the best for him in terms of his investment and the best for us.

He won't do it because he is immature, egotistical and stupid.

• Like 3

Guest T Hardy

As tempted as it is to say resign and put us up for sale, I’d like him to fire all his current advisors and bring in actual football people 

15 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Cellino tried to buy us and Mandaric wouldn’t sell to him. 

But he was happy to sell to the bloke from Azerbaijan? Only fell through cus his assets were frozen when he was thrown in jail....somehow I think you’ve been misinformed on Cellino

3 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

But he was happy to sell to the bloke from Azerbaijan? Only fell through cus his assets were frozen when he was thrown in jail....somehow I think you’ve been misinformed on Cellino

This is now history I'm afraid and DC is responsible plain and simple for the current financial state of the club (COVID apart).

MM sold us to DC not the others you have mentioned so can't be used as an excuse whatsoever 

• Like 1

Whilst selling up and going is probably long and drawn out...

So the best way he'd be able to gey me onside is hire a proper chief executive who knows football and leave him and the manager to run the club, transfers and set prices for tickets merch etc..

and leave them to it aprt for signing a few docs here and there. 

That was what mummy and daddy did with Donald trump after he whent bankrupt and they had to bail him out again. 

That way he could just Swan around waving, doing reality TV and being as orange as he wanted while taking the credit for having a successful business. 

• Like 1

- Repeated transfer embargo’s.....  Very population football now a days.

- Changed the badge without consultation..... To our old badge, our first ever badge if I’m not mistaken

- Has his name across the North Stand and the shirt.....To allow him to invest more money, how many owners name stadiums after themselves?

- First ever points deduction in clubs history......for spending to much money!!!

- No longer own the ground....agreed this is disappointing but again not the only club who has done this to generate funding

- Most expensive kits in the league....simply not true, most expensive shirts by a few quid but kit prices are a few quid below on average.

- Pre-Covid most expensive ticket prices....again not true, single walk up tickets are high but no higher than Norwich, Ipswich and Leeds have been in recent years, tickets for people with children are less than most clubs in the league.

- Poor asset management which has left us with a weaker squad and allows our young players to walk away for f all.....I do agree with this but if it was a point worthy of the grief he gets then you would t need all the other non examples to try and make your argument more impressive.

- Managerial circus this season......gets castrates for keeping his to long......gets castrated for sacking managers....is Moore not the best of the 3?

- STILL not refunded all fans for last years season tickets - it’s been over a year.....fed up of this....are you a fan or a customer? It’s make your mind up time

- His recruitment team have assembled a rubbish squad with the mental strength of a cheesy Wotsit (crumble consistently).....you’ve already said this but with different words....

- We’re getting relegated.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1867Heaven said:

I think you’ll find that the silent majority bar far outweigh the vocal minority when it comes to Chansiri, he tried and failed, but at least he tried!!!

Under  his stewardship we have gone from a mid table championship side with no debts, to a league one team next season with massive debts, don't own our stadium, rip off ticket prices, points deductions, regular embargo's, no external sponsors, only 8 players under contract for next season, breaches of FFP. 

That's just off the top of my head. 

But hey, at least he tried. 

34 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Chansiri would be totally off the hook with me if he:-

• Totally handed over the running of the clubs finances to a proper, recognised football money-person.
  • Gave signing players over totally to his player signing department minus Paixo.
  •  Gave some advisory role to somebody like, Howard Wilkinson, Gary Megson, or Chris Waddle that know about football and care deeply about the club and it's long term future.
  • Reduced the price of admission to reflect our standing in the game which is now worse than when he came in, so with match ticket admission in the bottom third, rather than the top three (hwere we have never been under him so far). 

- Repeated transfer embargo’s.....  Very population football now a days.

- Changed the badge without consultation..... To our old badge, our first ever badge if I’m not mistaken

- Has his name across the North Stand and the shirt.....To allow him to invest more money, how many owners name stadiums after themselves?

- First ever points deduction in clubs history......for spending to much money!!!

- No longer own the ground....agreed this is disappointing but again not the only club who has done this to generate funding

- Most expensive kits in the league....simply not true, most expensive shirts by a few quid but kit prices are a few quid below on average.

- Pre-Covid most expensive ticket prices....again not true, single walk up tickets are high but no higher than Norwich, Ipswich and Leeds have been in recent years, tickets for people with children are less than most clubs in the league.

- Poor asset management which has left us with a weaker squad and allows our young players to walk away for f all.....I do agree with this but if it was a point worthy of the grief he gets then you would t need all the other non examples to try and make your argument more impressive.

- Managerial circus this season......gets castrates for keeping his to long......gets castrated for sacking managers....is Moore not the best of the 3?

- STILL not refunded all fans for last years season tickets - it’s been over a year.....fed up of this....are you a fan or a customer? It’s make your mind up time

- His recruitment team have assembled a rubbish squad with the mental strength of a cheesy Wotsit (crumble consistently).....you’ve already said this but with different words....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1867Heaven said:

Sorry to go against the site narrative but let’s be fair bar Milan who was only ever going to stabilise and flip us to whoever he could sell to when have we had a decent owner? Del Boy has made mistakes but I’d rather someone fail trying than not try at all...

It's amazing how much good will a day trip out to west London will win you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

No longer own the ground....agreed this is disappointing but again not the only club who has done this to generate funding

What funding did it generate? 

• Love 1

Just now, 1867Heaven said:

He’s bank rolled us this past year?

The £60m in funding, where is it?  Show me where £60m has been spent.  Considering it was in 2018 when we got the £60m, then it's nothing to do with Covid or last year.

Please show me where £60m has gone.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

- Repeated transfer embargo’s.....  Very population football now a days.

DEFINITELY a troll 

• Like 4

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Manwë said:

The £60m in funding, where is it?  Show me where £60m has been spent.  Considering it was in 2018 when we got the £60m, then it's nothing to do with Covid or last year.

Please show me where £60m has gone.

We didn’t get it in 2018...

Some right cap doffing going on in this thread from people who just won’t hear that Chansiri has been responsible for any of it 

Get up off your knees ffs - and understand that when he took over the club was debt free, we had our own stadium, we were treating our fans ‘ok’, our squad was Better than the current one and we weren’t getting relegated

SUPPORT THE CLUB AND NOT THE CHAIRMAN FFS

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop