Darren Moore on improving the team

2 hours ago, victorturner said:

DM has made things more complicated, not for him but for the players. He literally does not seem to know the effect he is having or more bluntly what he is doing

New System, Windass played on the left, and play it out from the back when the team is nervous and shellshocked by recent defeats, four in a row before DM arrived. And some of these players know they are not big, highly elite  players..they will not believe this hot air.

Victor Turner? More like Victor Meldrew? Give the man a chance, he’s only been here two minutes and this mess hasn’t been of his own making. If I’m wrong, then fair enough, I’ll start to believe you

😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marro said:

The trouble is you can’t do anything positive with this bunch of players.  A pity Moore can’t see this after two defeats and working with them for a full week.  Other teams don’t event have to get out of second gear to beat us.

What is it you want him to say ffs 

10 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

What is it you want him to say ffs 

I don’t want him to say much.  Run the buggers through Grenno woods and do it again and again and again and again so that they don’t flag in matches.  

Is Mr Moore seriously suggesting that the likes of Palmer Borner Van Aken Lees Harris Patterson Windass Pelupessy Penney Kachunga and co are highly elite. They are at best very average journeymen pros and at worst very poor journeymen pros nothing more nothing less. To call them highly elite quite frankly insults our intelligence.

• Like 1

We have to drip feed information to the players so it’s not to complicated.

They have to remember that they are elite footballers blah blah....

What a load of psycho babble boll*cks.

” Now listen you lot, I’ll try to keep this simple, you’re elite footballers, ok, try to remember that. I’ll remind you again in the second half “

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Victor Turner? More like Victor Meldrew? Give the man a chance, he’s only been here two minutes and this mess hasn’t been of his own making. If I’m wrong, then fair enough, I’ll start to believe you

😁

I dont knock a manager for the sake of it Jim,but i agree with him mate.....what point trying to get players low on confidence and alleged ability,to try to learn and start playing a new style? There are still games enough left to avoid relegation and the team is not set up to play  with

a lone striker.....

Next season,yes go for it,with new players recruited for said style,and a full pre season to get it right,but now?  352 or 442 surely is the way with the players we have

2 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

Is Mr Moore seriously suggesting that the likes of Palmer Borner Van Aken Lees Harris Patterson Windass Pelupessy Penney Kachunga and co are highly elite. They are at best very average journeymen pros and at worst very poor journeymen pros nothing more nothing less. To call them highly elite quite frankly insults our intelligence.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

some of our fans are unbelievable , no manager will be able to change this side, we will have to wait until he can bring in his players. If its in L1 then that's how it be. 

Monk made a mistake releasing Lee and Dave, would have improved our side

Yeah right ones in Div2 the other Cyprus

51 minutes ago, parajack said:

I dont knock a manager for the sake of it Jim,but i agree with him mate.....what point trying to get players low on confidence and alleged ability,to try to learn and start playing a new style? There are still games enough left to avoid relegation and the team is not set up to play  with

a lone striker.....

Next season,yes go for it,with new players recruited for said style,and a full pre season to get it right,but now?  352 or 442 surely is the way with the players we have

He’s trying to sort the wheat from the chaff by seeing who’s up to playing 4231.

Now he’s had an uninterrupted week with the players, we’ll see tomorrow whether he sticks with it or not. Personally I don’t think it particularly matters what formation he plays as the squad is totally unbalanced for any type of formation.

I’d like to see Rhodes given a run this week against two clubs he knows well. Paterson is lacking in confidence and I think Windass is overrated. I’m not sure whether Kachunga or Marriott are up to it.

Ultimately no Manager has really got a tune out of this squad so Moore doesn’t have an awful lot to lose TBH.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jim said:

He’s trying to sort the wheat from the chaff by seeing who’s up to playing 4231.

Now he’s had an uninterrupted week with the players, we’ll see tomorrow whether he sticks with it or not. Personally I don’t think it particularly matters what formation he plays as the squad is totally unbalanced for any type of formation.

I’d like to see Rhodes given a run this week against two clubs he knows well. Paterson is lacking in confidence and I think Windass is overrated. I’m not sure whether Kachunga or Marriott are up to it.

Ultimately no Manager has really got a tune out of this squad so Moore doesn’t have an awful lot to lose TBH.

JR as lone striker Jim ?  whens that ever worked? not his forte mate...

The instant bile towards Moore by quite a few of our fans is really sad.

He has taken over a sunken ship with all its passengers out of contract and not guarenteed wages.

At this stage I just hope we win a few but we will go down.

Hopefully he is here for the rebuild next season which is when we can really judge him.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Pughies Jockstrap said:

You’ve missed plenty of players out there

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

some of our fans are unbelievable , no manager will be able to change this side, we will have to wait until he can bring in his players. If its in L1 then that's how it be. 

Monk made a mistake releasing Lee and Dave, would have improved our side

Lee is finished at this level, even the Bolton fan who came on whose seen him this season sang his praises but said he wouldn’t cut it in the championship now.

Dave was much maligned for most of his time here. Donkey was name most people called him, now he’s gone he’s apparently the saviour.

• Thanks 1