'The Wednesday' Pale Ale

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 12.12.22.jpg

The Owls are pleased to announce that the ever-popular Wednesday Beer is on sale for supporters at a special discounted price.

As long term partners, Thornbridge Brewery are offering 20% off all orders of The Wednesday Pale Ale for the remainder of this week.

The discount can be claimed HERE upon entering the code UTO at checkout.

The offer is valid until midnight this Sunday, 14 March.

Thornbridge Brewery also provide free delivery on orders of £30 or more.

The Wednesday Beer is ideal for watching the Owls in action via iFollow from the comfort of your own home!

Thornbridge branded beers were first brewed in 2005 in the grounds of Thornbridge Hall and the company has since gone from strength to strength, scooping an incredible 350 national and international awards.

The local brewery have partnered with the Owls since 2017 and are the lead beer supplier in the Wednesday Tap.

Thornbridge were the first and remain the only independent craft brewery in the UK with their own fully-fledged pub inside a Championship stadium.

CLICK HERE to place your discounted order today!

• Thanks 3

Owlstalk Shop

I'm glad we actually got this ale made by a proper brewery and its pretty tasty.

Means its not a case of ordering some cause its a Wednesday beer and it ends up gathering dust.

Have ordered it quite a few times now.

Only thing is its not strong enough for watching us, needs to be at least 10% abv

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Had some of this the other day. My mate is collecting bottle caps for a table he's making and I save mine for him and I was absolutely gutted it just had a plan black bottle cap rather than something Wednesday related. 

Nice though 

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

I love this partnership
Wednesday fans
Great (and legendary) beer
Decent price

Win Win

The Chairman says he wants to do more stuff with more local businesses - that's great news 

Makes me proud to be a Wednesday fan when we partner up with local businesses

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Had some of this the other day. My mate is collecting bottle caps for a table he's making and I save mine for him and I was absolutely gutted it just had a plan black bottle cap rather than something Wednesday related. 

Nice though 

Why not email Thornbridge and ask if they can print/stamp something SWFC related on?

I"m guessing they can't without having to pay the club big £££££ to licence it though and that would mean the beers cost way more

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why not email Thornbridge and ask if they can print/stamp something SWFC related on?

I"m guessing they can't without having to pay the club big £££££ to licence it though and that would mean the beers cost way more

I think due to low production it's not cost effective to do bespoke caps hence the standard black caps as they will already be licensed as on the bottle? I can't imagine licensing being an issue as they could just do a blue and white stripes to get around that. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 12.12.22.jpg

The Owls are pleased to announce that the ever-popular Wednesday Beer is on sale for supporters at a special discounted price.

As long term partners, Thornbridge Brewery are offering 20% off all orders of The Wednesday Pale Ale for the remainder of this week.

The discount can be claimed HERE upon entering the code UTO at checkout.

The offer is valid until midnight this Sunday, 14 March.

Thornbridge Brewery also provide free delivery on orders of £30 or more.

The Wednesday Beer is ideal for watching the Owls in action via iFollow from the comfort of your own home!

Thornbridge branded beers were first brewed in 2005 in the grounds of Thornbridge Hall and the company has since gone from strength to strength, scooping an incredible 350 national and international awards.

The local brewery have partnered with the Owls since 2017 and are the lead beer supplier in the Wednesday Tap.

Thornbridge were the first and remain the only independent craft brewery in the UK with their own fully-fledged pub inside a Championship stadium.

CLICK HERE to place your discounted order today!

I really enjoy this beer and will certainly get an order in! 👍

7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Is the beer a standard beer sold to numerous outlets but has different names, or is it just for Wednesday?

I think its brewed especially for Wednesday.  It's got  a definite Thornbridge taste to it, but it isn't identical to any of their other beers I've tried.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I love this partnership
Wednesday fans
Great (and legendary) beer
Decent price

Win Win

The Chairman says he wants to do more stuff with more local businesses - that's great news 

Makes me proud to be a Wednesday fan when we partner up with local businesses

Ordered, gone from £45.60 to £36.48 for 2 cases.

Very good value and will sit perfectly in my beer fridge in the garage until next month when I can have a few mates around in my garden.