Adam Reach wanted by Cardiff & Watford.....

5 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Signed for 5 million and at one stage we could have got money back or profit.

Now its a free transfer.

Ffs

The Wednesday way. Always has been. No other club in English football makes anywhere near the amount of disastrous mistakes that we do.

Revolution required on & off the pitch at this club. I would also like to see us leave Hillsborough, and downsize to a new stadium that holds 30,000. 

This club needs to be reborn.

Edited by LetsMoveOn

3 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

If one signing could sum up our club's strategy it would be this.

Rhodes wins that award unfortunately.

Ultra prolific striker in his Huddersfield and Blackburn days, then comes to us and it turns out to be the worst signing in the clubs history. 

Sheffield Wednesday are cursed/jinxed, whatever you want to call it. That’s why this club needs to be reborn. 

I don’t get it when people say we’ll miss him. Why what will we be missing? He’s an integral part of a complete disaster of a football team that is heading for league 1 

Barring a good period mid contract when he threatened to look the real deal, he’s been very disappointing 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LetsMoveOn said:

Rhodes wins that award unfortunately.

Ultra prolific striker in his Huddersfield and Blackburn days, then comes to us and it turns out to be the worst signing in the clubs history. 

Sheffield Wednesday are cursed/jinxed, whatever you want to call it. That’s why this club needs to be reborn. 

I’m thinking more about a player who we should have turned a profit on. Rhodes was never going to do that due to his age. 

Funny how nobody wants our players when they are under contract and would command a fee. These players have done nothing for 2/3 years now let them go and recruit more consistent performers (That’s the bit that might be a slight issue though).

See ya

Totally a waste of time and funds 

They'll be better players in the lower leagues, just up to our useless lot to find them 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Django said:

I don’t get it when people say we’ll miss him. Why what will we be missing? He’s an integral part of a complete disaster of a football team that is heading for league 1 

Barring a good period mid contract when he threatened to look the real deal, he’s been very disappointing 

But he isn’t when played at LW or LWB.

Go and look at our points tally when he’s played on the left. Good enough for a mid-table finish.