Adam Reach wanted by Cardiff & Watford.....

10 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Believe it or not there is good players in the lower leagues..not every signing we make has to be dog poo

I mean I'm aware of that but DC & Paxo are still going to be signing the players and their track record is obviously stellar in this department.

All aboard the "new" Gary Teale & Kim Olsen hype train for 2021/22

6 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

It's from Football League World - there is a 99.9% chance there's nothing in it. Same with Urhoghide links to Leeds and Palace.

True - but let's be honest the next few weeks/months are going to be full of stories about each player leaving our club

Owlstalk Shop

Let's be reyt, he's crap here. It's not that he's crap, just that he's crap here. Same as Joao (well not crap, but not as good). Footballers are people. Things get stale. Fresh starts rejuvenate people... especially when the momentum is so awful as it is here.

I'm sure he'll do well at his new club, and think Cardiff would be the better shout of the two where he can be part of an efficient unit. I'm sure he'll be an excellent addition to almost any matchday 18 in the Championship next season.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

It's from Football League World - there is a 99.9% chance there's nothing in it. Same with Urhoghide links to Leeds and Palace.

It's well known Reach is out of contract, regardless of the source, do you believe he'll still be here next season? 

Same with Urhoghide?

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
17 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Believe it or not there is good players in the lower leagues..not every signing we make has to be dog poo

Can you please email your message to this man? :Chansiri:

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah - I totally trust the chairman's advisor to find us someone way better

Don't think anyone does, but doesn't mean we have to give Reach a new contract. Contributed very little for the last couple of seasons. 

Just now, striker said:

Don't think anyone does, but doesn't mean we have to give Reach a new contract. Contributed very little for the last couple of seasons. 

True

Nor has anyone else

I think even if Reach goes - the real reason for our players underperforming needs resolving if we are to succeed

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Whether this particular story is true or not he’s almost certain to leave anyway. And another thing that’s almost certain is that his new club / manager won’t constantly change his position as much as Wednesday have. 

Every chance in the world that he’ll get a new lease of life in a new environment and be a success.

It’s important in any working environment to put the conditions in place to get the best out of your staff and I don’t think we’ve ever done that with Adam Reach. I find it quite baffling to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

True

Nor has anyone else

I think even if Reach goes - the real reason for our players underperforming needs resolving if we are to succeed

Yep, agree. He's not on his own, very few of the current squad I'd want to keep.

The big question is who will be in charge of recruitment. If its Paxo and Chansiri running the show again, will just repeat previous mistakes and be a waste of everyone's time.