How to beat Norwich

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Needs to be a more concerted effort. In tandem. Relay for the full 90 minutes plus!

I know! I know what you will say Gobbers, I know,  "sheer fantasy Snooty" and "no way it could be done" and "lunacy"

But it's either that or we have to try and outscore the opposition.

I mean, how far fetched do we have to take it!

I mean hear me out, I know it's old school and a bit of an early 00's throwback buuuuuuuuut

If we could somehow infiltrate Norwich's training camp. I'm thinking

Dodgy Lasagne

We'll probably beat Norwich, its the Wednesday way. There is no pressure, every man and his dog thinks we'll lose and are getting relagated anyway. 

They'll probably turn up a bit complacent expecting this lot to just roll over as the spineless mentally fragile crop they are, but with no pressure they'll somehow stumble to a 1 nil win. 

Everyones hopes will be up again, only for us to fail the game after... 

As i said earlier its the Wednesday way. 

2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

I mean hear me out, I know it's old school and a bit of an early 00's throwback buuuuuuuuut

If we could somehow infiltrate Norwich's training camp. I'm thinking

Dodgy Lasagne

Ah yes, the old laxative lasagne.

It's not a bad shout.

Just now, Kew Owl said:

Tell Norwich that the game has been switched to Monday and then, when they fail to show up for the 12.15 KO on Sunday, we’ll claim the 3 points by default

probably still score an own goal and lose one-nil 😉

It seems to me that our recruitment though really poor last summer was loosely targeted at playing a 5-3-2 with wing backs (aka 3-5-2).

Pulis for a short while changed the 5-3-2- to an even more defensive 5-4-1.

Darren Moore has come in and with only two days training has tried to change the formation to 4-2-3-1.

The problem is that we do not have quality full backs to play in a back four whereas Harris and Odubajo while not great are passable wing backs at Championship ,level.

I would like Moore to revert to 5-3-2 with wing backs as it also provides a role for Windass who has at time looked OK this season including Norwich City away when he played well.

Yes, we are goiung down but I think that Moore has to get some points on the board.  If nothing else it gives us some hope for next season in League One.

• Like 2

Don’t worry we have a plan for beating them.

A. Spend a few weeks prior to the match playing terrible and like a team of no hopers. This will lower Norwiches expectations of the team they will face.

B. Hope that due to our previous weeks performances Norwich think they only have to turn up with a reserve team to win and that reserve team spends most of the night before the game in the lash after not training all week. 

Part A of the plan is complete. Now for part B

Guest Andy W
2 hours ago, since59owe said:

See them for what they are, a team that relies on an undisturbed flowing  movement quick play, let them alone they will carve you apart, stop that flow, interterception is the key, anticapate there moves and you

disrupte them, do that and win ...

We haven't managed that for most of tge season...why are we capable against the best side in the league? 

Guest whowantstoberich
32 minutes ago, poite said:

The only problem is that Norwich will be looking and asking "how do you beat Sheffield Wednesday?"

And to that there is no end of answers 

Exactly they will be spoilt for choice, and for this reason, we will hammer them.

Team below won 5-1 against  a Farke managed Norwich under Jos.

DM should give Jos a buzz and get some tips

25Dawson

46Venâncio

12Loovens

36Pudil

24Baker

32Pelupessy

10Bannan

20Reach

18Lucas João

17Nuhiu

45Forestieri