How to beat Norwich

I predict loads of Wednesday comical defending will disrupt the flow of Norwich, so while they're nursing Paterson who is laying injured after a Wednesday throw-in that broke his nose and laughing at how bad we are, Wednesday will hit them hard in a clinical counter-attack ending with the ball sweetly finding its way to the top corner of the Norwich goal.

Boom!

Just now, lanzaroteowl said:

Close them down, don't give them any space and press from the first whistle. 

Bang on

And plan in advance which subs you're going to bring on at half time to put extra energy in when players are gonna run out of steam

Almost like 'Team A' starts then use max subs at half time to replace those who can't do 90 minutes at that relentless pace

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I predict loads of Wednesday comical defending will disrupt the flow of Norwich, so while they're nursing Paterson who is laying injured after a Wednesday throw-in that broke his nose and laughing at how bad we are, Wednesday will hit them hard in a clinical counter-attack ending with the ball sweetly finding its way to the top corner of the Norwich goal.

Boom!

🍏

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I love watching Pukki play - he's such a great talent

know I and a few fellow Finnish owls recommended him and other Finnish league players to the club in the past. 

All of which would add value to our team.

Morelo at Rangers is worth a fortune now

1 minute ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Last time we tried that we lost 3-0 to Rotherham

Needs to be a more concerted effort. In tandem. Relay for the full 90 minutes plus!

I know! I know what you will say Gobbers, I know,  "sheer fantasy Snooty" and "no way it could be done" and "lunacy"

But it's either that or we have to try and outscore the opposition.

I mean, how far fetched do we have to take it!

• Haha 2