Can we do a Rangers??

Almost 10yrs ago Rangers were relegated to the lowest league division and most of their star players deserted them . Today's scenes of jubilation at them being confirmed as Scottish Premier Champions,  shows a club's fortunes can be turned around , with the right strategies and leadership!! Congratulations to Rangers . Don't be too harsh on me asking " Can we do a Rangers " ? Tin helmet firmly on 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Almost 10yrs ago Rangers were relegated to the lowest league division and most of their star players deserted them . Today's scenes of jubilation at them being confirmed as Scottish Premier Champions,  shows a club's fortunes can be turned around , with the right strategies and leadership!! Congratulations to Rangers . Don't be too harsh on me asking " Can we do a Rangers " ? Tin helmet firmly on 🤣

No

Guest hirstysfags
41 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Nice to see some old fashioned swing windows.

Finger trapper that.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

In theory, yes.

But we’d need a loyal owner that happily takes advice from football people, excellent recruitment, a charismatic manager that can attract players and proper engagement with fans. How soon can all that happen?

FWIW I’m a Rangers fan as well. For the past few years, my attention was mostly towards Wednesday and more passively towards Rangers during their dreadful period. I’m finding that trend reverse now. Yesterday was the first time in about 8/9 years I’ve chosen to watch a Rangers game instead of Wednesday.