Laurence Shankland

It’s Dundee United not Dundee that Shankland plays for, it’s doubtful we could afford what they would want, United want several millions, and there’s little chance he would move to League 1 when on the fringes of the Scotland squad so it won’t happen.

I’m not that convinced by him anyway if I’m honest. I think he has been pretty disappointing this season and looks like a lower league player. Whenever he has come up against half decent opponents he hasn’t really shone. All of his goals are against the diddy teams in the Scottish Premiership and I don’t think he has it in him to step up much further. He was maybe worth a punt when he was at Ayr and they were selling him for a few hundred grand but I wouldn’t have him in the current Hearts starting XI and I’m being deadly serious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pulcinella said:

Fletcher? Bannan? Wallace?

The rebuild will be so extensive we need to keep options open. Even league one players are choosing other clubs over Wednesday.

We’re not in a position to be so choosy.

They came English clubs

On 07/03/2021 at 13:53, Tony Pulis said:

Not sure if anyone else is watching Dundee Vs Celtic, but Shankland looks stellar for Dundee and would probably be an affordable price. Hopefully our scouts/advisors are keeping watch especially for League One.

Dundee didn't play celtic?