Under 23's v Crewe Alex

Guest Therealrealist
9 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Well at least the weekend is not a complete write off

Yeah..the under 23s beating crewe his goin to make my day 🍻🍻

IMO the only way to improve the 1st team is to bring a few young'uns through, players like Galvin, Rice, Brennan, Preston, Waldock, Hagan and Adedoyin  from the U23's.

Get them some game time ready for League One and lets be honest our joke of a 1st team can't get much worse, I'm not suggesting throwing them all in at once but shoe horn them in gradually.

With almost all our squad out of contract in the summer Darren Moore (If he's still in charge.....debatable) is going to have to rebuild with not a lot of cash I would imagine .

We always go down the older loan player road or loan players that are not fit and it just doesn't work, youth is our only way to go, are they good enough? Who knows but they seem to be a good bunch and you never know until you give them a chance.

All this of course is depending on us having a football club to support......sorry be customers of. Grim times.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Paddyowl said:

IMO the only way to improve the 1st team is to bring a few young'uns through, players like Galvin, Rice, Brennan, Preston, Waldock, Hagan and Adedoyin  from the U23's.

You know the crack here though Padders, we'd put them in the team , they'd garner attention from the buzzards and would probably be snapped up on frees by our rivals!