League 1 or League 2

Team will need a 2 to 3 year rebuild, multiple transfer windows, and a bookkeeper/accountant who can work with the EFL. DC is slick with the paperwork and it’s hurting the team.

DM will do. Don’t need a Pep, Jose, or a Klopp. Just someone who can steer the ship.

By rebuild I mean fresh new faces hungry to prove themselves on the big stage. Lastly, a ground crew who can service this pitch properly and fans in the stands to do the hardest part. UTO. 

League 1 is going to be a difficult league to get out of. Lots of players out of contract, complete rebuild required, and the little matter of the salary cap. And if that isn't worrying enough, there is still the matter of DC being in charge.

The last few years have been bad, but the next few are going to be horrendous.

I genuinely believe we will have no ground, no club and no realistic possibility of remaining a member of the football league.

Maybe I am being a tad over dramatic, but with Chansiri at the helm, we are headed for a disaster of epic proportions.

Guest Andy W
5 hours ago, Wednesdayite... said:

So I have resigned to the thought of getting relegated this season and now am wondering if we will go to league 2. To be honest, our good players if we have any will most likely go. Most of our squad will leave this summer. Our chairman is terrible. What are our chances in league 1 then? 

We have no chance of promotion..look at us ffs.

Shambles, if we went straight down to league 2 tomorrow I still think we'd struggle.

Most pathetic bunch of....players (?) I've ever seen at our club.

Nags Head second team would give us a game

Guest Andy W
45 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

League 1 is going to be a difficult league to get out of. Lots of players out of contract, complete rebuild required, and the little matter of the salary cap. And if that isn't worrying enough, there is still the matter of DC being in charge.

The last few years have been bad, but the next few are going to be horrendous.

I genuinely believe we will have no ground, no club and no realistic possibility of remaining a member of the football league.

Maybe I am being a tad over dramatic, but with Chansiri at the helm, we are headed for a disaster of epic proportions.

Yep 100% agree. Folk think a club of our size can't go kaput...why not?

If we were a normal business we'd be bust by now