Reading v Sheffield Wednesday highlights

Our shirts arn't very strong are they ?.  Stitching and tensile strength are abysmal.  Rip wide open just like our defence.

Made of tissue paper by the look of things. Who makes our shirts ?.......probably the same company that makes our signs.

swfc.jpg.9b5948b9df8b01fda449adf8a842df91.jpg

Edited by Captain Scarlett
spelling mistake
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, megsonstheman said:

Goodness me, the lack of effort from Shaw for the second goal.......

And the 3rd

Said it for months - he’s as ponderous as they come and a complete liability in the defensive 3rd

Penney also with a shocker for the 3rd

Guest gizowl
18 hours ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Our shirts arn't very strong are they ?.  Stitching and tensile strength are abysmal.  Rip wide open just like our defence.

Made of tissue paper by the look of things. Who makes our shirts ?.......probably the same company that makes our signs.

swfc.jpg.9b5948b9df8b01fda449adf8a842df91.jpg

Must have been made in Barnsley. 

I like our commitment to achieving every type of possible failure; the giving away a 2 goal lead, a last minute wonder strike against a fellow relegation contender  and above, a good straight forward shafting.

We also go the extra mile in terms of not even pretending to fight for it, we are good enough to allow any team on a run of bad form to right their wrongs.  I don't think we are just bound for relegation, we have truly committed to it. On and off the field the club has shown an undeniably impressive joined up approach to achieving league 1.