Sheffield FC moving back to Sheffield

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, Owl Rly said:

The Transport Ground in Meadowhead is the plan. I think that is dependent on them selling off the Coach and Horses though

That plot of land has been wanted by so many but has always been turned down.

I hope Sheffield FC do manage to move to Meadowhead, I would certainly go to a few games.

(I am trying to resist making a joke that Wednesday will playing there soon)

But I think its a long road ahead before they managed to play the first game there as I think they have been several locations Sheffield FC have tried to move to before and have fallen through.

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I hope Sheffield FC do manage to move to Meadowhead, I would certainly go to a few games.

(I am trying to resist making a joke that Wednesday will playing there soon)

But I think its a long road ahead before they managed to play the first game there as I think they have been several locations Sheffield FC have tried to move to before and have fallen through.

The plans look quite good and I could kill two birds with one stone by going to games with my dad as its close to where he lives instead of going to Hillsborough while this idiot is in charge.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, torryowl said:

evidently they arnt the oldest club in  world .........cambridge university fc have had it acknowledged by the FA  that are the  in fact older ....

What you on about?

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

The FA recognises Cambridge as the oldest, FIFA has Sheffield as the oldest.

The FA answer to FIFA so Sheffield wins.

dont shoot the messenger ....i read it in a book i'm reading then googled it and the FA have confirmed it and the uni team have the plaque in there clubhouse ..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, torryowl said:

evidently they arnt the oldest club in  world .........cambridge university fc have had it acknowledged by the FA  that are the  in fact older ....

Is a university "club" really a football club as we all understand the term though? 

• Like 1