Barry Bannan being subbed off

I think Moore wants him to play higher up the pitch, but Barry seems to insist on dropping as deep as possible in order to ping it around the place. 

Assume him coming off today was purely down to being down to 10 men...though I suppose when you've got Bannan in the team it's more like having 9 and a half men really. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

With the amount of people who think he is the problem.

No one stepped up to the mark after he was subbed.

Who stepped up when he was on it?

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think Moore wants him to play higher up the pitch, but Barry seems to insist on dropping as deep as possible in order to ping it around the place. 

Assume him coming off today was purely down to being down to 10 men...though I suppose when you've got Bannan in the team it's more like having 9 and a half men really. 

Yep, he started just behind paterson, but gradually dropped further and further back. So basically not doing what he'd been asked to do. Once the red came it was pointless persisting with that strategy.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Unfortunately that means the end for one of them. If players aren’t willing to do what the manager says they should be shipped out. Ours however get new contracts and do what they want, luckily for them it’s only the managers that get sacked due to poor results.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Meh.

Game was lost anyway at 1-0 with ten men.

This is a team that hasn't got it in them to beat 10 men, never mind overcome similar issues themselves. 

Blimey. 
M’lud has given up so even the Spirit of the Blitz has melted away.

This team has finally done in the last shreds of hope for even die hard fans.

The players just aren’t very good and sadly - given their propensity to give away penalties and get themselves sent off - they aren’t very bright.