Section 75 - Should fans group lead this?

58 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

The massive problem was those who invested in these and even 10yr ones thought at some point they would be seeing PL football but it actually looks like it could be L1 and possibly L2.

This is one of the reasons I was against these long term Season Tickets because you just can't trust football these days - it was always a gamble.

As you say it was a gamble they would have laughed if they had won the gamble and watched premier League football on the cheap. They are likely to be paying over the odds for third division football that's bad luck but that's gambling for you.

They have no grounds for complaint.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Geedee said:

As you say it was a gamble they would have laughed if they had won the gamble and watched premier League football on the cheap. They are likely to be paying over the odds for third division football that's bad luck but that's gambling for you.

That's what I was thinking .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geedee said:

Im of the view that these fans should be looked after with a rebate

Nobody should lose out or be out of pocket even if it was a gamble

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Im of the view that these fans should be looked after with a rebate

Nobody should lose out or be out of pocket even if it was a gamble

Would they have been happy if we had gone into the premier and the club had asked for extra?

Of course not 

You can't have it both ways 

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

Are you some special kind of special that you'd deliberately deny your club money but still put cash into another football club? 

While ever people keep giving chansiri money he will keep thinking he is right in what he is doing and the fans are happy. 

40 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

While ever people keep giving chansiri money he will keep thinking he is right in what he is doing and the fans are happy. 

No one is giving Chansiri money, it’s money for the club, Chansiri is already (or not) spending tens of millions of his own money (granted he’s made his own bed)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shez said:

£15 for let’s say 15k at 23 games is a little over £5m a year....when you consider fees still owed to Monk/Pullis/Current management/Squad left..... I’m betting there’sa shortfall that will breach FFP before any thought of recruitment.

Fair enough....crack on with that theory but let’s not moan about poo recruitment and any short to medium term thoughts of upward trajectory 

How much should the tickets be the next year in league two?

Recruitment has been dire for Years even on the current prices,however you assume ticket prices will go down if we enter Div 1.....(all common sense says they have to obviously)

I still think theres a chance they wont.....FFP is currently suspended by the way,& different rules apply in L1 based on the Clubs turnover....so you have a point there....

16 hours ago, Geedee said:

they would have laughed if they had won the gamble and watched premier League football

WTF are you on about ? My 3 year deal was to make sure that I paid the same £18.40 per match for the following three seasons nothing to do with the Prem or our league status...it was a no brainer

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

WTF are you on about ? My 3 year deal was to make sure that I paid the same £18.40 per match for the following three seasons nothing to do with the Prem or our league status...it was a no brainer

£18.40 for a match ticket is an absolute steal - no matter what division you're in 👍

Owlstalk Shop

9 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

I absolutely agree with you and if you read through my last 2 or 3 posts on this thread you will understand 'wtf I am on about'

• Like 1

On 06/03/2021 at 12:08, RUMBELOWS91 said:

With relegation virtually certain, and no chance of fans getting back in grounds this season for any meaningful action, the club should now take some meaningful, proactive action re ticketing for next season.

- a new, LOWER season ticket pricing structure.

- a new, MUCH LOWER potg pricing structure.

a self imposed, publicly communicated deadline to complete 19/20 refunds without exception.

- an immediate option to access a refund for 20/21 season tickets or transfer to 21/22 with a significant discount.

I would like to see the Supporters Trust put pressure on the club to take this action or something similar, with information given to fans on how to pursue a refund on 20/21 season tickets should the club not look to implement something like the above by a set realistic date.

Suppoters need to know where they stand.

Some will need to plan financially.

Supporters need to be treated honestly and fairly.

"I was thinking more along the lines of a 15 year season ticket, which now comes with TWO premier league season tickets for every year of the last 5 years which we aren't in the premier league. Thoughts?"

:Chansiri: