Section 75 - Should fans group lead this?

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

With relegation virtually certain, and no chance of fans getting back in grounds this season for any meaningful action, the club should now take some meaningful, proactive action re ticketing for next season.

- a new, LOWER season ticket pricing structure.

- a new, MUCH LOWER potg pricing structure.

a self imposed, publicly communicated deadline to complete 19/20 refunds without exception.

- an immediate option to access a refund for 20/21 season tickets or transfer to 21/22 with a significant discount.

I would like to see the Supporters Trust put pressure on the club to take this action or something similar, with information given to fans on how to pursue a refund on 20/21 season tickets should the club not look to implement something like the above by a set realistic date.

Suppoters need to know where they stand.

Some will need to plan financially.

Supporters need to be treated honestly and fairly.

I agree 100% but will our owner?

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

With relegation virtually certain, and no chance of fans getting back in grounds this season for any meaningful action, the club should now take some meaningful, proactive action re ticketing for next season.

- a new, LOWER season ticket pricing structure.

- a new, MUCH LOWER potg pricing structure.

a self imposed, publicly communicated deadline to complete 19/20 refunds without exception.

- an immediate option to access a refund for 20/21 season tickets or transfer to 21/22 with a significant discount.

I would like to see the Supporters Trust put pressure on the club to take this action or something similar, with information given to fans on how to pursue a refund on 20/21 season tickets should the club not look to implement something like the above by a set realistic date.

Suppoters need to know where they stand.

Some will need to plan financially.

Supporters need to be treated honestly and fairly.

Absolutely right. Needs sorting ASAP.

I'll not pay more than £20 a match for league 1, no one should be paying more than £15 x 23 for a ST ticket either. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Absolutely right. Needs sorting ASAP.

I'll not pay more than £20 a match for league 1, no one should be paying more than £15 x 23 for a ST ticket either. 

£10 tops