Jump to content

Section 75 - Should fans group lead this?


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

With relegation virtually certain, and no chance of fans getting back in grounds this season for any meaningful action, the club should now take some meaningful, proactive action re ticketing for next season.

 

- a new, LOWER season ticket pricing structure.

 

- a new, MUCH LOWER potg pricing structure.

 

a self imposed, publicly communicated deadline to complete 19/20 refunds without exception.

 

- an immediate option to access a refund for 20/21 season tickets or transfer to 21/22 with a significant discount.

 

I would like to see the Supporters Trust put pressure on the club to take this action or something similar, with information given to fans on how to pursue a refund on 20/21 season tickets should the club not look to implement something like the above by a set realistic date.

 

Suppoters need to know where they stand.

 

Some will need to plan financially.

 

Supporters need to be treated honestly and fairly.

 

 

 

I agree 100% but will our owner?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

With relegation virtually certain, and no chance of fans getting back in grounds this season for any meaningful action, the club should now take some meaningful, proactive action re ticketing for next season.

 

- a new, LOWER season ticket pricing structure.

 

- a new, MUCH LOWER potg pricing structure.

 

a self imposed, publicly communicated deadline to complete 19/20 refunds without exception.

 

- an immediate option to access a refund for 20/21 season tickets or transfer to 21/22 with a significant discount.

 

I would like to see the Supporters Trust put pressure on the club to take this action or something similar, with information given to fans on how to pursue a refund on 20/21 season tickets should the club not look to implement something like the above by a set realistic date.

 

Suppoters need to know where they stand.

 

Some will need to plan financially.

 

Supporters need to be treated honestly and fairly.

 

 

 

 

Absolutely right. Needs sorting ASAP.

 

I'll not pay more than £20 a match for league 1, no one should be paying more than £15 x 23 for a ST ticket either. 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, briggowl said:

 

Absolutely right. Needs sorting ASAP.

 

I'll not pay more than £20 a match for league 1, no one should be paying more than £15 x 23 for a ST ticket either. 

 

 

£10 tops

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

We can't undercut the 5 year season ticket holders so there's not going to be any big reductions on ticket prices. 

 

Might have to issue rebates or extend the season ticket for another season or something


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

 

Might have to issue rebates or extend the season ticket for another season or something

 

Realistically that's never going to happen though unfortunately. No chance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

We can't undercut the 5 year season ticket holders so there's not going to be any big reductions on ticket prices. 

 

Surely there can't be many of them. Perhaps we could banish them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

We can't undercut the 5 year season ticket holders so there's not going to be any big reductions on ticket prices. 

Then maybe they should get a pro rate refund of some kind too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...