Together As One

Maybe I’ve got some kind of problem and can’t see things the same as others, but I haven’t seen or heard anything said by Moore that I didn’t like or agree with.  

I think he seems like a top, top bloke. 

Of course that doesn’t make him a world beating manager, but I haven’t seen anything about him yet that don’t actually like. 

Given he’s 6’2” and looks like he could rip the teams arms off while not spilling his cup of tea, it would be easy for him to be a bully, but he seems focused on motivation and coaching. 

As others have said, how much progress you can make with this squad is to be seen, but he’s looking like a good choice for rebuilding. If DC fires him once we go down that might just finally tip me over the edge. 

18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-03-05 at 18.07.23.jpg

Expect a lot more of this in forthcoming weeks and months

He's a manger who brings the club together 

Talk is cheap ......he has to get results , monk was always banging on about players sticking together blah blah , only thing that matters are wins 

Professional footballers have always puzzled me. This is not exclusive to Brown who is nowhere near the worst we've had here but generally at all professional players. I've never understood how so many of them are so awful at what they do. Yes, understand that they aren't all Ronaldo"s or Messi's and I don't expect all of them to be able take players on or score 40 yard free kicks in the top corner and I appreciate that the game is faster than it looks on TV and you have players trying to stop you, but surely any professional player at this level should be able to kick a ball from a set-piece into an 18 yard box without any trouble. Surely any of them should be able to make a 5 yard pass to a teammate? 

I always think it would be like a professional golfer regularly standing at the tee and missing the ball or totally fluffing it into the crowd next to the tee off 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

They're not the best at what they do though
These are freebies, cast offs from other clubs that we've had to sign

If they were perfect they'd be playing for Real Madrid and England etc

ANY pro footballer should be able to beat the first man at a corner 19 times out of 20