Is anything more frustrating than...

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

Us fouling an opposition player that’s ‘got nowhere to go’

Who is facing their own goal and would probably put the ball out for a throw or a corner to us. 

So we push him in the back to give them a free kick. 

:duntmatter:

And then let oppo run through midfield from own half and break away and not foul them until they get to our box or worse let them have a free shot 😩

It’s the one thing I thought they might learn from Pulis 

Frustrating, but let's be fair they're not free kicks, just a cop out by the referees. They should stop giving those stupid free kicks with hardly any contact and let the game flow, defenders would soon stop falling over when they feel the breath of an opponent on their necks.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, striker said:

Frustrating, but let's be fair they're not free kicks, just a cop out by the referees. They should stop giving those stupid free kicks with hardly any contact and let the game flow, defenders would soon stop falling over when they feel the breath of an opponent on their necks.

This

Defenders are conning the officials by going down by slightly stopping and getting a waft of a touch on their back 

Pathetic.

Its like the cash for crash scandal that someone slams on the breaks and the bloke behind gets penalised even though it’s done on purpose 

• Like 2

I once told my brother that nothing was impossible, so he asked me to open a tin of beans with a banana. Now that was very frustrating!

Edited by Striggy
  • Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Through blind luck pulling a really fit bird who was on the rebound or something and then getting her home and not being able to get a lob on because you’ve supped too much ale and she then left crying and told all her friends. 
This has never happened to me. 

I think every team does this not just us!! It does irritate me tho!! The thing that annoys me is when we go down to ten men we know weve pretty much lost but i see other teams dont fold the way we do!! When was the last time we scored with 10 men?? Last time i rember was marco matias when we was already 2 0 up!!