Is it time to embrace League 1 yet? And if so...

...can we think of the positives. Protests about Chansiri and withdrawing our hard earned cash wont help our beloved club, he wont be going anywhere anytime soon, so trying to look on the bright side...

• We have the best manager since Carlos who wont be tarnished by relegation.
  • We wont have that sickly feeling of playing the blunts.
  • We can offload some of the dead wood/passengers and bring some of the promising academy players through.
  • A chance to visit grounds not visited for many a year with a top day out in Blackpool to look forward to.

Anything else to brighten this forum?? UTO WAWAW 🦉

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Lodge Moor Owl said:

...can we think of the positives. Protests about Chansiri and withdrawing our hard earned cash wont help our beloved club, he wont be going anywhere anytime soon, so trying to look on the bright side...

• We can offload some of the dead wood/passengers and bring some of the promising academy players through.
  • A chance to visit grounds not visited for many a year with a top day out in Blackpool to look forward to.

Hopefully more realistic ticket pricing 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just looked at the teams we’ll be up against... if Ipswich or Sunderland go up this season then we will certainly be in a league of our own size wise.  We know that means diddly squat to performances but it should mean we can attract the best players. Like when Mandaric signed up Madine, Lowe, O’Grady etc. 

the only thing to fear is Chansiri being in charge 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I’m really hoping that Moore is the man to sort this mess out, but I have my doubts

A brief spell in charge of WBA when they had what was probably the best side in the division, and a 18 months at Donny isn’t a lot to go on 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Lodge Moor Owl said:

Two points highlighted.

A) Can anyone actually see Chansiri giving Moore the summer after our impending relegation? You need to remember how deluded the bloke is. I can see him sacking Moore when relegation is confirmed.

B) I can't even be arsed getting into this one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Django said:

I’m really hoping that Moore is the man to sort this mess out, but I have my doubts

A brief spell in charge of WBA when they had what was probably the best side in the division, and a 18 months at Donny isn’t a lot to go on 

I get impression he is a good solid manager.

But I think he has backed the wrong horse with us.

Him coming here will probably do more for his bank balance than for his reputation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First thing get ...Harry Chapman on loan from Blackburn .......He’s at Shrewsbury at the moment on loan ... glowing reports every week ........ This is the type of player we will need ...Young energetic enthusiastic player ... think he would flourish at Hillsboro 

Just now, Hughdowd said:

First thing get ...Harry Chapman on loan from Blackburn .......He’s at Shrewsbury at the moment on loan ... glowing reports every week ........ This is the type of player we will need ...Young energetic enthusiastic player ... think he would flourish at Hillsboro 

In no way a dig at you.

But, Christ. How depressing is that sentence.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I get impression he is a good solid manager.

But I think he has backed the wrong horse with us.

Him coming here will probably do more for his bank balance than for his reputation.

I hope so 

I’m happier with him in charge in league 1 than someone who we’ve never heard of who has zero knowledge of the English game, which is what we had when Jos was here 

• Like 3