Win on Saturday...

4 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

And Coventry and Birmingham will both be looking nervously over their shoulder. Yes, performances have not been good enough at all this season, but let's not lose all hope yet. There's still 13 games left and, although some players look uninterested, the majority have to fight for future careers in football, whether their future lies with us or not. It has not been good enough, but try and get behind the team and keep sending support wherever possible. It's far from over yet

I'd love to share your positivity but I simply have not seen the required fight and determination from the vast majority of our players to give me any kind of hope for the remaining 13 matches.Should DM conjure up a miracle and save our skins I will happily donate £50 to the childrens hospital 

5 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

And Coventry and Birmingham will both be looking nervously over their shoulder. Yes, performances have not been good enough at all this season, but let's not lose all hope yet. There's still 13 games left and, although some players look uninterested, the majority have to fight for future careers in football, whether their future lies with us or not. It has not been good enough, but try and get behind the team and keep sending support wherever possible. It's far from over yet

You remind me of John Candy out of planes trains and automobiles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Accept it-we’re no good! I still thought we had a chance before last night-now that thought’s diminished! Darren Moore needs backing for next season-I like his ethos though he’ll need t’be savvy with the playing personnel he’ll be bringing in next season.

• Thanks 1

Hang on mate you dint get us a win in 10, don't come on here spouting rubbish. 

• Haha 1

Can’t see us getting anything against Reading. If they score early it could get very messy. 

Interested to see what Moore does from now until the end of the season and hope he gets a chance to rebuild us in the summer. 

If he didn’t already know the size of the task in front of him he certainly does now! 

• Thanks 1

To even have a 5% chance of stopping up now we need ALL players to look interested.

Some are more bothered about next big move, daft hair cuts and tattoos I am afraid.

Joao will have a field day imo. As has been said if they get an early goal with our bottle jobs it will be game over. I just hope Moore gets next season and he is allowed to decide what players he wants and doesn’t have players old and new forced on him. 

• Like 1