Could we actually set a record this season ?

Not sure, 14/15 Blackpool and 16/17 Rotherham were both simply tragic sides. However bad our lot may be, they're world-beaters compared to those teams, so I reckon maybe one of those also had a similar comeback record.

Edited by Tony Pulis
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

At least we'd be the best at something, best of the worst WTF::ghoulguy: Knowing DC he'd think it was an honourable achievement or something 🙈

I can see him having a football cake made and inside when cut open the words running through the cake ‘reverse galactico’s’ 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

At least we'd be the best at something, best of the worst WTF::ghoulguy: Knowing DC he'd think it was an honourable achievement or something 🙈

Get it on our honours board! "Zero points won from losing positions - 20/21".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

on a similar theme, i was wondering the other day whether we'd be the most expensively assembled squad to be relegated from this level?

can't be many teams with an £8-10m striker on their books heading for league one. add reach to that for £5m and the 'price' of our squad soon adds up.

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

I'm sure I read on here we got a draw from going behind this season, home match or maybe I made that up 

No I stand corrected ,33 games played , not come back once from going behind first 

19 hours ago, itsonmyhead said:

I wonder if a team has ever completed a season and never picked a point up after going behind?? Our blue and white wizards might be record breakers after all😀

I'm sure dem blades are waaay in front when it comes to record breakers

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, dc88 said:

on a similar theme, i was wondering the other day whether we'd be the most expensively assembled squad to be relegated from this level?

can't be many teams with an £8-10m striker on their books heading for league one. add reach to that for £5m and the 'price' of our squad soon adds up.

our wage bill was 42million 2-3 years ago now possibly 20 million and with still some on contracts they wouldn`t get 25% now rhodes westwood lees reach in effect bar rotherham and wycombe i reckon we have had the lowest input into wages in the championship in the past 3 years without a doubt . we have been paying for the mass wastage in 2016 ever since in embargos,points deductions etc . nobody should be surprised why its become this bad. everything is stale. 

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Can’t be far off lowest goals scored in a season can we?

we are already bottom in all attacking stats in league ,fewest goals,fewest chances ,shots,touches in oppositions area etc , not got a single point once behind either .