For those that talk smack about Bannan

10 minutes ago, Ron Lovely Man 1992 said:

You need to get real

The only player in our squad that is proud to put on that shirt before every game

Works harder than anyone and if others set themselves a high standard like he has, we'd have a side full of fighters

He'd be first pick from other clubs if we do go down and I bet you he'd choose to stay because he loves being a Wednesday player

Wish I could say the same about more of our lads but after watching them over this season, they look sorry for themselves 

Clubs a total mess, but anyone pointing a finger at BB clearly doesn't know a thing about football 

Bannan never shies away from wanting the ball even in the toughest of games ♥️

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Bannan never shies away from wanting the ball even in the toughest of games ♥️

Doesn't take much to be the best player in our squad, but Bannan shines and has since he arrived

Best player by a mile and if you can't see that then there's no hope for you in this world 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Ron Lovely Man 1992 said:

You need to get real

The only player in our squad that is proud to put on that shirt before every game

Works harder than anyone and if others set themselves a high standard like he has, we'd have a side full of fighters

He'd be first pick from other clubs if we do go down and I bet you he'd choose to stay because he loves being a Wednesday player

Wish I could say the same about more of our lads but after watching them over this season, they look sorry for themselves 

Clubs a total mess, but anyone pointing a finger at BB clearly doesn't know a thing about football 

What have we achieved with Kevin De Bruyne, sorry I mean Barry Bannan here?

• Like 5

Agree with OP. At least he wants the ball. 
To be fair he’s wasted at this club but can only play woth what’s around him. Which isn’t much lets be fair.  Least he’s signed a contract so would have to go for money. Doubt he’ll stay and play in L1. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

10 out of 10 for the thread title for sure 👍

And username 🤩

7 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Agree with OP. At least he wants the ball. 
To be fair he’s wasted at this club but can only play woth what’s around him. Which isn’t much lets be fair.  Least he’s signed a contract so would have to go for money. Doubt he’ll stay and play in L1. 

totally agree, wasted his career here

I wonder what he’ll do next season?

I hope he stays and gives us a season in L1 to scrap for promotion.

Bear in mind Rotherham are pretty much an L1 side and last night was a nightmare. If we don’t have some creativity next year, promotion is going to be impossible.