A Year Ago Today Since Fans Were In Hillsborough

Man City in the FA Cup and I was watching in a boozer in Northumberland.

The only thing I’m missing (apart from the £555 quid for my early bird season ticket) is The Riverside before games. 
No idea what Chansiri will do about the season tickets already bought, he can’t charge that for League One football can he?

You bet he can

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

Me and my mates have already decided. We'll be meeting in the Riverside or Park Hotel for a couple of pints pre match. 

Then promptly going home at 3pm once the game starts. 

There are 7 of us in total, all had season tickets 20+ years. 

We wont be back till DC leaves. There will be thousands more like us.

• Like 6

Looking forward to it being easier to get served in the Shakey next season.

Also playing sides we have not played for a while and some we have never played.

Stopped going to away games a couple of seasons ago but away fans can get to some new places.

But got the feeling going to be some long afternoons watching us next few seasons.

1 minute ago, KivoOwl said:

Not spending another penny while Chansiri is in charge 

Think same.

Already had early bird season ticket for this season so assume that will roll over to next season.

If they is an option to get a refund on that I am not sure what I will do.

Think I miss having a drink too much with mates in the Shakey before and after games, not seen some really good friends for a year now.

But mid meek league cup games I will give a miss to.

• Like 1

It would never happen but I tell what i'd love to see...

Fans allowed back in stadiums.

Literally no Wednesday fans turn up to Hillsborough and take a stand against the regime. Leave as the soulless space he's turned it into with his name plastered all over it.

Sell out every away allocation though and be the loudest, rowdiest away support in the whole of the league and support the players that way whilst delivering an unequivocal message at home games to Chansiri.

• Like 1

Remember though; there's a direct and negative correlation between our fans being in the ground and the performance of our players, or so I kept hearing pre-Covid.

Thankfully, without fans there, we've seen our players shine through and produce such performances that are simply out of this league.

1 minute ago, Watto said:

Not missed it one little bit 

me neither, i was thinking about not renewing anyhow as it from Jan 2020 its been pathetic.

Like watching at home now with a cheap beer and clean toilets

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Man City in the FA Cup and I was watching in a boozer in Northumberland.

The only thing I’m missing (apart from the £555 quid for my early bird season ticket) is The Riverside before games. 
No idea what Chansiri will do about the season tickets already bought, he can’t charge that for League One football can he?

You bet he can

:Chansiri:

Me, family and mates are carrying our season tickets over to next season, I go to see Sheffield Wednesday so it doesn't matter to me whether we're playing Nottingham Forest or Accrington Stanley. 

Sorry but this club isnt swfc, its chansiri fc and anybody buying a season ticket to support chansiri fc well there silly to put it nicely, boycott the club, time to let it go and whatever happens happens, until he leaves nobody should be even considering going to Hillsborough 

Edited by Brissy-owl
  • Like 3