One Positive

1 hour ago, striker said:

Looking at it objectively, we tried to play the ball on the floor and we had plenty of the ball. We tried to be positive in possession and created some chances.

Straight after the goal we went on the attack and late on went all out for the win, but were caught on the break.

It would be hypocritical to critisise Moore for that because that's what I wanted, the players carry blame, if we're assigning blame.

I hope Moore learned a few things, Bannan and Shaw the best deep midfield 2, Reach should be nowhere near a football pitch and Patterson can't finish. LB is a big problem, but bar shifting Palmer over and playing Urogohide at RB, not much option. 

Moore wants to play with energy and pace, most of our players are too slow and slow of thought too. We've seen countless supposed poor teams with unheard of players run round us way too easily.

It won't happen straight away, this season will be hit and miss. Needs a lot of change in the summer.

Spot on mate. Moore went for it and let’s be crystal clear, we had a golden, clear cut opportunity to win the game. 

We as a fan base are so shrouded in negativity at present and rightly so, we can no longer see any positives. It is essential we get behind Moore and his team and support the SWFC rebirth from division 3. There will be bumps, but as you say, Moore did what we’ve been asking for - he got on the front foot to win the game. We miss a sitter and then the calamity show kicks in...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

We scored an equaliser.

Only the second time we have actually levelled after going behind this season (we went on to lose the other time as well).

Still zero points won after going behind this season. 

We didn't score it. They did 😜

On a serious note. That was literally the only time of the game Penney showed any desire.

4 hours ago, BIG D said:

We scored an equaliser.

Only the second time we have actually levelled after going behind this season (we went on to lose the other time as well).

Still zero points won after going behind this season. 

Nice try but we didn’t score it did we?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dronfield_SWFC said:

Positive for me was the number of clear chances we created.

Until Pulis we were lucky to have a shot

If we had a proper striker we would have had an hat-full

Good chances for Hutch, Paterson x 4, Bannan, Reach etc all wasted

We were poor but could easily have scored 6 or 7 with strikers that can put ball in net. 

We could have been 2 up inside first 5 minutes. 

10 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Positive for me that it was actually a decent game to watch with plenty of talking points.

A lot of our matches you would struggle to remember much after final whistle 

I usually spend half our games looking for other scores on my phone, I only looked a couple of times last night so yes you're right. 

I think we had around 66% possession which is probably most we've had in any game this season. 

I still think overall it was a crap performance against poor opponents though. :duntmatter:

• Like 1