Message from Izzy Brown about the corner

Anyone can make an error but this is game after game when he does get his chance he puts in poor set pieces. It may be his style, but his body language when playing looks lethargic and though he doesn’t fancy it. He looks lazy to the eye. He might not be, but that’s how he comes over.
Clearly he has some talent but only he knows when he isn’t first pick in that side as an on loan Chelsea player.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up Izzy.

I'm beginning to think that a lot of modern footballers actually struggle to understand football, what it is, what it represents and what it means to the English fan beyond its purpose as an athletic endeavour.

Tweets like that sound like he has just been beaten on FIFA by his younger brother.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hate it when players say they hurt as much as the fans. It’s a load of crap.

He’s embarrassed not hurt. He will be playing elsewhere next season whilst we watch league 1 rubbish.

Forget the self pity mate it doesn’t wash.

Actions loader than words and we ain’t seen enough action from any player this season!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 00.55.37.jpg

First it was Gary Teale's Bentley 

Then it was Gary Fletchers sportscar

Now it's Izzy Brown's car

Our fans really don't like our players having cars do they?

Are our fans the weirdest when it comes to players having cars?

lol

I don't know what's worse, the troubling fact a footballer seems to own a Porsche or the poster's inability to use 'you're'. 🤣

As for Mr Brown, that was a very poor corner obviously; but that was just one wasted kick of many, many wasted kicks last night. I'm sure the guy does feel bad about it, I would. 

• Like 3

Not just Brown is it.

Among the amount of ‘professionals’ at this club, a surprisingly small amount can kick a football properly, control one, move into space for team mate, organise themselves or make the right pass selection....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest mkowl

Been a lot of rubbish spoken about this. He hit a bad corner, something Bannan does with startling frequency, don't get me started on the free kicks.

Ok it lead to the goal, it always will look bad. He didn't mean it 

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 00.55.37.jpg

First it was Gary Teale's Bentley 

Then it was Gary Fletchers sportscar

Now it's Izzy Brown's car

Our fans really don't like our players having cars do they?

Are our fans the weirdest when it comes to players having cars?

lol

I think it’s a wider issue in football. Not many have issue with the very best earning absolutely shed loads when there’s so much money swimming around in football.

The issue is the mediocre poo that clubs like us have to put up with that still live a millionaire lifestyle.

• Like 1

Guest whowantstoberich

Not good enough and the half arsed apology isn’t good enough either.

Sort your game out and sharpish, biggest let down since Jordan Rhodes.