Message from Izzy Brown about the corner

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t know why they have social media.. it’s just embarrassing posting stuff like that 

Why?
In what way?

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

He would have been better saying nothing because we all know it won't be put right on Saturday.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Just now, s6 owl said:

He would have been better saying nothing  

Why though?
Then he allows people to start with the 'he doesn't care' stuff

• Like 9

Owlstalk Shop

My initial thought was his legs were trying to commit suicide and he was doing his best to stop them. 

If you look at it that way you can take some sort of confort from it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, s6 owl said:

The football should do the talking and tbh the football on the pitch tells me that they don't care.

Then he can’t win either way with you really

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

Fair play to him, I can imagine oh too well what his mentions will look like after that. But at least he's accepted it and said something. Have any of the others?

Another sign the squad, in the main, have given up.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I don’t know why they have social media.. it’s just embarrassing posting stuff like that 

It's 2021, most people have some form of social media. In a few years I think you'll struggle to find a professional footballer who doesn't have at least one of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and will have basically grown up having it. It'll be an engrained part of their lives as it already is for lots of people.

How do you put right tonight’s  debacle on Saturday? Is it double points on Saturday and I didn’t know?

Or are they planning on building a time machine on Saturday to replay the game and for Izzy to take a great corner?

Either way I don’t begrudge the lad having a car. Loads of people have them. I bloke I know has even got a Porsche! It’s one of of 4x4 ones though, not the sporty ones. Not that it matters, the point is....I’m not sure, actually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

He's just crap. Corner or no corner. Send the "Chelsea Starlet" back to Chelsea ASAP. They will no doubt loan him out again next season to some other league 1 team 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Then he can’t win either way with you really

Why? because i said that the football on the pitch should do the talking? 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

It's 2021, most people have some form of social media. In a few years I think you'll struggle to find a professional footballer who doesn't have at least one of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and will have basically grown up having it. It'll be an engrained part of their lives as it already is for lots of people.

Yeah I know that, it’s just how it’s used that’s the difference. If you look at what big name Prem players post on there it’s usually quite impersonal, or they’ll use it to do charity stuff. I just think getting involved in discussing your own game or performance is such an obvious big no no as nothing good comes of it. 

He comes across to me like he’s struggling a bit, not just with the football but other stuff. Bet he reads every comment he gets on there which is really bad emotionally for him 

• Like 3