Lewis Wing - Rotherham's midfielder

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Iorfa is worth ten million is my favourite 🙈😆

Would he get in the 40 million defence tho

Stiff competition with beevers and wood in there 

On 04/03/2021 at 08:32, gurujuan said:

Too true. The worry for me is, or it would be if I cared anymore, they have just advised DC to appoint Darren Moore. Given their track record, you have think that it’s not going to turn out well, don’t you. 
Like every bad signing, or appointment, I hope it is going to turn out well, but our recruitment team are so horrendously inept, I simply don’t trust them

You actually need to have a transfer budget to target and buy players with a view to strengthening the team...we don't we're shopping at Aldi with coupons

• Like 1

On 04/03/2021 at 10:14, Pieman said:

Dewsbury-Hall from Luton was better. On loan from Leicester. He’s the type of player we should be buying and building a team around. 

Absolutely 

• Like 2

On 04/03/2021 at 09:14, Pieman said:

Dewsbury-Hall from Luton was better. On loan from Leicester. He’s the type of player we should be buying and building a team around. 

I see similar players in every opposition midfield. Even Wycombe had the blonde lad who was a cut above our midfield.Players that can do everything well. This is exactly why we shouldn’t be trying to keep Reach and Bannan who have been poor and do our utmost to keep Shaw who can do everything well. It’s failed us for years now our midfield.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 04/03/2021 at 00:51, @owlstalk said:

Personally I was amazed by his performance 

I thought he was absolutely outstanding

Some of his passes were an absolute dream

I was watching him just thinking how life would be if he was in our midfield and playing like that

But we've got Bannon !

• Haha 1

Interesting how views differ on players of clubs outside your own area.I live in North Yorkshire and it is mainly Middlesbrough fans so the local radio is about their games.The players that get most stick on the shows are Assombalonga,Wing and the goalie .Wing came from local footy and gets plenty of

''should go back to it' .

Other side of the coin ,with me being an Owl ,they always banged on how good Nando and Atdhe were,probably with Atdhe cos he usually scored against them.With Nando probably as it  was a cool name or something.

Of course every time Adam Reach scores ,it's who was it who decided to sell him?.

My friend has a box at the Riverside and I''ve been to a number of games,free food and free beer the main attraction.Must add Wing has not really impressed me on those occasions.

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Totally

But if we're all gracious enough we'd accept that Lewis Wing had an exceptional game against us

He did that.

Looked confident and didn't get in a flap under pressure...

🤓

On 04/03/2021 at 01:20, hirstyboywonder said:

He is only on loan at Rotherham, but is under contract at Middlesbrough for another year so you are probably right in terms of our chances of getting him. 

Don't buy any more footballers from Middlesborough, it's ruined us financially, got us a points deduction, the players haven't been much good and we'll lose em both for nowt this summer.