Losing at home to effing Rotherham.

Guest mkowl

Mrs MK loves a midweek game.

3 of us shouting, ranting, swearing.

Mk Jr had a proper meltdown, it was basically my fault for him supporting Wednesday, before kicking over the bin, slamming 3 doors and stomping upstairs. She came down and said what the flip. 

I concurred it was terrible   he had failed to punch the wall and kick the 🐈 . Not sure this is what she was meaning 

2 hours ago, mkowl said:

Mk Jr had a proper meltdown, it was basically my fault for him supporting Wednesday, before kicking over the bin, slamming 3 doors and stomping upstairs. She came down and said what the flip. 

I concurred it was terrible   he had failed to punch the wall and kick the 🐈 . Not sure this is what she was meaning 

Is Mk Jr going to be like lestat in interview with the vampire when he has mk jr jr “I’m going to give you a choice I never had”

• Haha 1

On 04/03/2021 at 07:35, mkowl said:

To be fair, that looks quite a small cat, maybe he didn't see it? lol

19 minutes ago, Taz said:

That winning goal though 

good strike but Christ what was going on there 

players must have thought the game was over 

you could park a jet in the space he had 

I liked how Wildsmith was by the corner flag signing autographs, there wasn't even any fans there!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1