Dressing Room after tonight ...

13 hours ago, heppers said:

They should not need picking up.

They should be so ashamed they come out determined to make amends.

That’s one of the problems, they are not ashamed of the performances because it’s been happening for a few years now.

All they want is the money, they can’t look into a mirror and say they have tried their hardest, they can’t look at their families and children saying they have tried their hardest.

They may not be ashamed of themselves but I’m totally ashamed some of these players represent the club I’ve followed for 40 years and this is by far the worst bunch I’ve watched. 

The sooner the lot clear off the better, sick of watching 50% performances from overpaid failures. 

They let the club down 

They let the fans down 

They let their families down

They let themselves down. 

• Haha 1

They are a bunch of losers.

Let's be honest, they've been pathetic since the start of last year and haven't got any better.

A pathetic, sad, sorry excuse for a team. They reflect what is happening with the club as a whole.

13 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Got to say how the hell do you pick this lot of after the 3-2 at Luton and 97th min defeat to 10 man Rotherham. 

Mission impossible now for me ...do we just prepare for the league below and let the people just here for the wage go?

Couldn't wish for 2 worse ways to lose consecutive matches, mentality and confidence will be rock bottom. 

13 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

We're down anyway. 

Playing for their next contract at another club now let's face it. 

That would surely mean getting stuck in and playing your best football to impress possible suiters and getting a better club/ deal. 

This lot are just shuffling through the motions. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, victorturner said:

It's the manager I worry about. He must know he mismanaged that as badly as NT did at Stoke and Luton. That was a messed about team he put out, subs too late, hardly no Rhodes after all the DM promises and one hopeless striker up front incapable of playing the role.

Cause for concern bud

Looked like a thomson team to me

Expected 2 up top,it is Rovrum not Bayern..and Rhodes wouldn't have missed those Patterson did...

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist

Im sorry but DM had a nightmare last night..we need a hoal do on come harris and katcunga(0 goals all season)..hutch shud have been off at ht..bringin marriot on🤔..takes bannon off and dosnt think what might happen if we get a corner..and the selection to start with was orrible..not a good start if you ask me

14 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Chirst how depressing....we get rid of Fletcher, Nuhiu, Forestieri and fox and replace them with who? 

Complete downward spiral after that Huddersfield play off .

Fk me !

Depressing how we've fallen .. from play off final/semi finalists to relegation to league one all under the stewardship of DC

From HMS ******** the League spending to scrimping and replacing with average mediocre league one players ...

5 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Im sorry but DM had a nightmare last night..we need a hoal do on come harris and katcunga(0 goals all season)..hutch shud have been off at ht..bringin marriot on🤔..takes bannon off and dosnt think what might happen if we get a corner..and the selection to start with was orrible..not a good start if you ask me

Can forgive him for getting the team wrong first match when he’s been through the door 5 mins and still learning the side 

I wouldn’t expect him to make the mistake again though 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
9 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Depressing how we've fallen .. from play off final/semi finalists to relegation to league one all under the stewardship of DC

From HMS ******** the League spending to scrimping and replacing with average mediocre league one players ...

Who are the average league one players you speak of?? That wud be an upgrade on current lot

Amongst the many Wednesday related topics that pizz me off the old “ we are all hurting and will put it right on Saturday “ sound bites.

” we lost to Stoke who hadn’t won for months, so we go again against Birmingham “

” That was a tough result to take and Birmingham are a good side but we’ve got an opportunity to put it right against Brentford “

”Brentford are a quality side but the boys can give a reaction against Luton “
“ the boys are really disappointed at letting Luton back into the game but we will have an opportunity to put things right  against Rotherham “

Blah blah blah.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Amongst the many Wednesday related topics that pizz me off the old “ we are all hurting and will put it right on Saturday “ sound bites.

” we lost to Stoke who hadn’t won for months, so we go again against Birmingham “

” That was a tough result to take and Birmingham are a good side but we’ve got an opportunity to put it right against Brentford “

”Brentford are a quality side but the boys can give a reaction against Luton “
“ the boys are really disappointed at letting Luton back into the game but we will have an opportunity to put things right  against Rotherham “

Blah blah blah.

Yeah they’ve left it a bit late to set things right. That 5 home win spell seemed to have sorted it but I don’t know where it went wrong. They’re so fragile

14 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Chirst how depressing....we get rid of Fletcher, Nuhiu, Forestieri and fox and replace them with who? 

Complete downward spiral after that Huddersfield play off .

Fk me !

A lot on here wanted Project CLEAR AHHHHT tho

ITFC fans wanted rid of Mick McCarthy & his entire squad, because they failed to make the play offs ... Look what happened to them 

Meanwhile I watching the calls for Project CLEAR AAHHHHT on here, for the same 4 years 

14 hours ago, heppers said:

They should not need picking up.

They should be so ashamed they come out determined to make amends.

Footballers know no shame, unless it's because a team mate is earning more than they are!

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Because of P&S, that team was only sustainable for a short time.

Promotion had to be gained within that timeframe, or else the quality would have to go.

Whether Chansiri has/had the money to sustain it longer doesn't matter - it's against the rules.

19 minutes ago, camffiti said:

A lot on here wanted Project CLEAR AHHHHT tho

ITFC fans wanted rid of Mick McCarthy & his entire squad, because they failed to make the play offs ... Look what happened to them 

Meanwhile I watching the calls for Project CLEAR AAHHHHT on here, for the same 4 years 

The likes of FF, Fletcher and Hooper had to go, because of their wages.

I'm not worried about this lot leaving, as long as Moore is allowed to build a team.

If he can replicate what he did at Donny, we've no problem.

It's Paixao who's of concern, as he will once again be recruiting.