Dressing Room after tonight ...

Well in the last two games Wednesday have been in an excellent position to win both games and have ended up with nothing.

Tonight I think the result was a little unjust but over the season they have displayed a very, very weak mentality.

We need battlers, we've got bottlers. Too many 'names', living on past reputations. Clear out needed, Darren

• Like 1

13 hours ago, heppers said:

They should not need picking up.

They should be so ashamed they come out determined to make amends.

They shouldn't need picking up but to feel ashamed you need to care in the first place. Too many of our lot don't care, that's why a series of managers have been thrown under the bus & why we'll be relegated this season.

5 hours ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Line in the sand and forward thinking for life in league one. 

But start now.

"Darren, we must not speak of such things, as doing so will bring us bad luck. You told me we had some good players here. So please win all our next matches. I believe in you" 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, victorturner said:

It's the manager I worry about. He must know he mismanaged that as badly as NT did at Stoke and Luton. That was a messed about team he put out, subs too late, hardly no Rhodes after all the DM promises and one hopeless striker up front incapable of playing the role.

10 minutes left v 10 men.

Need a win to save the season.

One down.

You look around at your options.

A. Rhodes - 2 goals this month

B. Kachunga - 0 goals this season

And the answer?

Really worrying selection.

Even more worrying substitutions

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Chow said:

Let the lot go, I’d even ring bannan up and tell him to bin his new contract. We need to drop get rid of the rot(including dc) and start again with Darren Moore. 

Exactly, I'd rather forfeit the remainder of the season and tell them all they are fired. Then hopefully build a new team from scratch for next season (hopefully).

If I was the manager last night, I would have kicked the poo out of them all (well tried) and told them not to bother coming back. I'm still fuming now.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

Exactly, I'd rather forfeit the remainder of the season and tell them all they are fired. Then hopefully build a new team from scratch for next season (hopefully).

If I was the manager last night, I would have kicked the poo out of them all (well tried) and told them not to bother coming back. I'm still fuming now.

Edit, forgot to add, If there are any upcoming interview with DC, I would like him to explain which of these shower of ..... so called footballers he believe is actually good enough for the Conference let alone push for the play offs in the Championship.

6 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

10 minutes left v 10 men.

Need a win to save the season.

One down.

You look around at your options.

A. Rhodes - 2 goals this month

B. Kachunga - 0 goals this season

And the answer?

Really worrying selection.

Even more worrying substitutions

Absolutely. Some very worrying managerial decisions. Jos would have been attacked by local media for a range of decisions in this one match.

2 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

Edit, forgot to add, If there are any upcoming interview with DC, I would like him to explain which of these shower of ..... so called footballers he believe is actually good enough for the Conference let alone push for the play offs in the Championship.

I thought the manager was worse than most of the players. They did try with a poor selection and brand new system. Rookie manager.

Just now, victorturner said:

I thought the manager was worse than most of the players. They did try with a poor selection and brand new system. Rookie manager.

Doesn't help though when the players struggle to do the basics, like score a goal when shooting into an empty net.

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

'owlstalk' hasn't turned on the new manager - a few unrealistic posters have. Please don't include the site in this one

Sorry.

It wasn't meant to be a sweeping generalisation.

I just find it incredible that time after time people jump on the manager, when it's patently obvious what the issues are at this club.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, victorturner said:

It's the manager I worry about. He must know he mismanaged that as badly as NT did at Stoke and Luton. That was a messed about team he put out, subs too late, hardly no Rhodes after all the DM promises and one hopeless striker up front incapable of playing the role.

1 game and the only thing you can say is negative towards the manager. He been here 2 days. Give them a chance. He not exactly got a multitude of options to put in place. 

Surely anyone watching the game would worry more about the players morale after such a devastating way to lose such a vital game. Everyone knows how important that game was. 

If the players can get over this and improve every couple of days as much as they have since DM started. With lady luck on our side we have a chance still. 

• Like 1