Dressing Room after tonight ...

Got to say how the hell do you pick this lot of after the 3-2 at Luton and 97th min defeat to 10 man Rotherham. 

Mission impossible now for me ...do we just prepare for the league below and let the people just here for the wage go?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Got to say how the hell do you pick this lot of after the 3-2 at Luton and 97th min defeat to 10 man Rotherham. 

Mission impossible now for me ...do we just prepare for the league below and let the people just here for the wage go?

You don't.  Would need something approaching a miracle for them to turn it around now.  We could win the next 2, but the pressure would be back on them and then they'd lose the next 4.  Need approaching play-off form to stay up, its just not going to happen.

I think you absolutely do whatever you can do start preparing for next season in L1.  Get some minutes into the younger lads we saw in the cup games from January - we're likely to need them next season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's the manager I worry about. He must know he mismanaged that as badly as NT did at Stoke and Luton. That was a messed about team he put out, subs too late, hardly no Rhodes after all the DM promises and one hopeless striker up front incapable of playing the role.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Very limited options, such is the state of the squad. 

Time to go poo or bust, not enough games left to draw our way to safety and judging by Moore's subs at the end, not his mindset, which I like.

A lot out of contract, very few I'd want to keep, even though we're down to the bare bones in the summer. 

I'm bored of these players and their fragile egos. Do the job they're paid for or fizz off. I hope Moore won't accept players going through the motions as they have before, using some of the U23's if necessary. I'm sick of watching Coventry or Rotherham etc.... and seeing young players I've never heard of run around our supposed 'names' for fun. 

This group of players is on very thin ice, whether contracted for next season or not need to buck their ideas up to prove they are worthy to play for our club. Nowhere to hide now.

• Like 3