Arm chair football manager’s

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Reaches 'golden period' was 3 years ago and it was our only way of scoring cos half the players were crocked.

We just have to try and get something out of him this season. Hes got pace when he runs into space and a great cross when his minds on it.

I wasn’t making it about him, it was an example to qualify my point...

Guest mrbluesky
On 03/03/2021 at 23:12, Five Archers said:

Do you know what pistol’s me off? Even more than tonight’s result? And don’t get me wrong it was shocking, the performance of some of our “players” leave a lot to be desired. But what is even more annoying is the amount of fans saying “he should have done this” “he shouldn’t have picked him” “i’d have done this” “why did he make/not make that sub.” ffs how come you ain’t a professional football manager if you have all the answers? Yes this club is only heading in one direction but for owls sakes give Moore a chance he’s only been here a few days.

There’s usually 20 odd thousand at Hillsborough every other week.

On 03/03/2021 at 23:12, Five Archers said:

Do you know what pistol’s me off? Even more than tonight’s result? And don’t get me wrong it was shocking, the performance of some of our “players” leave a lot to be desired. But what is even more annoying is the amount of fans saying “he should have done this” “he shouldn’t have picked him” “i’d have done this” “why did he make/not make that sub.” ffs how come you ain’t a professional football manager if you have all the answers? Yes this club is only heading in one direction but for owls sakes give Moore a chance he’s only been here a few days.

Not got the hang of this 'football discussion forum' thing, have you?'

• Haha 2

On 03/03/2021 at 23:19, McRightSide said:

That ok, we are a multi-disciplinary crew on here. We have experts in:

Desso 

Insolvency

Accounting

Flood defences

Investment

Contract law

Catering

Payroll

Taxation

Public health

Weather

Calculus

Don't forget we have covered every football team's fans opinions as well due to so many members who have "mates" who support.......insert team here.

We would be pretty special people if we could invest so much time (and money) watching our team for 50 games each season, yet not form strongly-held opinions about our manager, players, line-ups and formations.

• Like 1