Arm chair football manager’s

Just now, victorturner said:

Yes I do and I support you fully ..my comment was on the theme you were commenting upon. The guy made inexplicable decisions tonight and we ought not to button it. 

Yep, I agree....

Windass cannot play that position.

Reach should be on the left. That's it.

Rhodes should have played.

We need 2 play 2 up front.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Do you know what pistol’s me off? Even more than tonight’s result? And don’t get me wrong it was shocking, the performance of some of our “players” leave a lot to be desired. But what is even more annoying is the amount of fans saying “he should have done this” “he shouldn’t have picked him” “i’d have done this” “why did he make/not make that sub.” ffs how come you ain’t a professional football manager if you have all the answers? Yes this club is only heading in one direction but for owls sakes give Moore a chance he’s only been here a few days.

I agree, he's only seen the players in training a few days. He needs time to make decisions and learn. The problem is he's very in all probability arrived way too late In the season to have the time to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Yep, I agree....

Windass cannot play that position.

Reach should be on the left. That's it.

Rhodes should have played.

We need 2 play 2 up front.

Amazing to move Windass about when he had scored tow vs Luton. Reach has only one foot..of course you are right  Rhodes praised by Moore as key man then gets same old treatment. We need crosses from Harris and maybe Reach to supply Rhodes esp at home. Am sure DM is a great guy but this does not look clever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

I agree, he's only seen the players in training a few days. He needs time to make decisions and learn. The problem is he's very in all probability arrived way too late In the season to have the time to. 

Yep agree time ain’t on our side

Just now, shezzas left peg said:

But why move Windass after two goals versus Luton. One striker ( who isn't a striker) up front. Rhodes much praised by DM but ignored as usual.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Only seen the players in training for a few days...Darren Moore has been in footballl all his life..are you saying he dosnt know any5hing about our old has beens??

3 minutes ago, victorturner said:

But why move Windass after two goals versus Luton. One striker ( who isn't a striker) up front. Rhodes much praised by DM but ignored as usual.

Reach dosent really get himself into the box, neither do hutch Harris or bazza. He may have thought he could get more space to exploit his pace and timing of his forward runs.. 

Also adding someone else willing to get into the box and actually shoot. 

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Reach dosent really get himself into the box, neither do hutch Harris or bazza. He may have thought he could get more space to exploit his pace and timing of his forward runs.. 

Also adding someone else willing to get into the box and actually shoot. 

Nullifying Windass by moving him a classic shot in own foot. One striker (who isn't a striker) up front who missed several.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Only seen the players in training for a few days...Darren Moore has been in footballl all his life..are you saying he dosnt know any5hing about our old has beens??

People change. Take Paul Warhurst for instance, how many managers when we had to throw him up front becouse we didn't have a fit striker would have seen that coming. 

Or SG moving kLee into cm?. 

28 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Do you know what pistol’s me off? Even more than tonight’s result? And don’t get me wrong it was shocking, the performance of some of our “players” leave a lot to be desired. But what is even more annoying is the amount of fans saying “he should have done this” “he shouldn’t have picked him” “i’d have done this” “why did he make/not make that sub.” ffs how come you ain’t a professional football manager if you have all the answers? Yes this club is only heading in one direction but for owls sakes give Moore a chance he’s only been here a few days.

Great idea let’s have a go at each other instead of the team that’s letting us all down so badly..

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Just out of interest what professional qualifications / experience do you possess to allow : inform your criticism of other posters ?😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1