Arm chair football manager’s

4 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Do you know what pistol’s me off? Even more than tonight’s result? And don’t get me wrong it was shocking, the performance of some of our “players” leave a lot to be desired. But what is even more annoying is the amount of fans saying “he should have done this” “he shouldn’t have picked him” “i’d have done this” “why did he make/not make that sub.” ffs how come you ain’t a professional football manager if you have all the answers? Yes this club is only heading in one direction but for owls sakes give Moore a chance he’s only been here a few days.

You're right. Darren Moore shouid be given at last 4 transfer windows and 2 pre seasons before anyone passes comment on his decisions.

Let's all log off. See you in September 2023 everyone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I know pretty much basic level tactics. I know what 442, 532 etc means and thats about it.

But how many fans would play Reach on the right and Windass on the left. I dont get it. Windass was running inside, looking for someone to pass it to throughout the match..and then running into a wall of opposing players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

You're right. Darren Moore shouid be given at last 4 transfer windows and 2 pre seasons before anyone passes comment on his decisions.

Let's all log off. See you in September 2023 everyone.

Moore made some obvious mistakes tonight ..we cannot ignore it just to give him time to settle. H upraised Rhodes to the skies in interviews but what did he do?

Lots of reasons why,not being given the opportunity for one....Who on here as an example,with this squad would think playing out from the back is the way forward? anyone? anyone disagree with starting Reach on the left & Harris on the right?..Windass & Patterson (or JR) up front?

442 or 3,5 2?

Quick balls up to the wingers and plenty of crosses into the box? play for fouls on our attackers,free kicks,long throws and corners?..play high up the field and press...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I know pretty much basic level tactics. I know what 442, 532 etc means and thats about it.

But how many fans would play Reach on the right and Windass on the left. I dont get it. Windass was running inside, looking for someone to pass it to throughout the match..and then running into a wall of opposing players.

Windass was sharp and scored tow on Saturday so what did Moore do with him? Bad mistake,  even crazy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

That ok, we are a multi-disciplinary crew on here. We have experts in:

Desso 

Insolvency

Accounting

Flood defences

Investment

Contract law

Catering

Payroll

Taxation

Public health

Weather

Calculus

Do we have anyone who can build a fence?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Do you know what pistol’s me off? Even more than tonight’s result? And don’t get me wrong it was shocking, the performance of some of our “players” leave a lot to be desired. But what is even more annoying is the amount of fans saying “he should have done this” “he shouldn’t have picked him” “i’d have done this” “why did he make/not make that sub.” ffs how come you ain’t a professional football manager if you have all the answers? Yes this club is only heading in one direction but for owls sakes give Moore a chance he’s only been here a few days.

So you don’t think you would have made a better fist of transfers than our recruitment team?