Jump to content

Your team v Reading for what its worth


Recommended Posts

Guest Kagoshimaowl

This formation that Moore played on Wednesday cost us the game in my opinion. We are so poor that the players have been drilled into one system ( by the useless Monk) and that’s all we can play. It should be 3-5-2 but it will be 4-2-3-1 and we’ll get battered because we have the worst full backs and goalkeeper in the league. However, this is what I’d try 

          
                      Wonky Wildsmith 

Urhoghide     Lees      Dunkley     Borner

                  Hutchinson   Shaw

Kachunga             Bannan          Harris     
                              Paterson 

 

subs

Jackson, Palmer, Penney, Pelupessy, Brown, Reach, Marriott, Windass, Rhodes

 

Penney and Palmer are crap. Urhoghide has pace and has played there before. Borner has played full back in Germany. Windass on the wing is a waste of time and he’s not strong enough to play up front on his own. Reach has been pathetic so why not give Kachunga a chance in his real position?  Paterson should also be dropped but none of the other strikers can play as a lone front man. God we are awful.

 

0-4 defeat and a Joao hat trick 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 hours ago, Sensible Soccer said:

This will be the first game I don’t watch this season. Don’t have it in me... I’d rather spend time with my family which shows you how bad it’s got.

Me too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

This formation that Moore played on Wednesday cost us the game in my opinion. We are so poor that the players have been drilled into one system ( by the useless Monk) and that’s all we can play. It should be 3-5-2 but it will be 4-2-3-1 and we’ll get battered because we have the worst full backs and goalkeeper in the league. However, this is what I’d try 

          
                      Wonky Wildsmith 

Urhoghide     Lees      Dunkley     Borner

                  Hutchinson   Shaw

Kachunga             Bannan          Harris     
                              Paterson 

 

subs

Jackson, Palmer, Penney, Pelupessy, Brown, Reach, Marriott, Windass, Rhodes

 

Penney and Palmer are crap. Urhoghide has pace and has played there before. Borner has played full back in Germany. Windass on the wing is a waste of time and he’s not strong enough to play up front on his own. Reach has been pathetic so why not give Kachunga a chance in his real position?  Paterson should also be dropped but none of the other strikers can play as a lone front man. God we are awful.

 

0-4 defeat and a Joao hat trick 


personally think Paterson needs to be on the bench, some of those misses the other night where criminal. Don’t think Kachunga offers anything. Just wish we had better options available because I’m sick of seeing the same crap week after week. Anything game that fills me with dread because of this pathetic squad we have 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Therealrealist

Wild Smith (gutted)

uroghide

hutch

lees

bannan

joey p

shaw

harris

reach 

windass

rhodes

 

winner winner chicken dinner

Link to comment
Share on other sites

                      Can't save

Can't defend can't defend can't defend

                 Headless chicken

Can't cross      can't be         can't cross 

                            arsed

 

         Can't score       can't score

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:


personally think Paterson needs to be on the bench, some of those misses the other night where criminal. Don’t think Kachunga offers anything. Just wish we had better options available because I’m sick of seeing the same crap week after week. Anything game that fills me with dread because of this pathetic squad we have 

Oh I agree but the options are pathetic. Rhodes and who though? Penney and Reach can’t be anywhere near the team

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would it help, do you think, if we tried playing with 12 or 13 on the pitch, the refs are so useless he probably wouldn't notice. 

Maybe two in the nets? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/03/2021 at 23:14, NeonLeon said:

Wildsmith 

 

Urhoghide

Hutchinson

Lees

Palmer

 

Shaw

Pelupessy

 

Harris

Bannan

Windass

 

Paterson

 

Rhodes, Marriott & Kachunga aren’t better options as a lone striker in a game like Saturday for me. 

i mostly agree with that and  penney and reach shouldn`t play again for us 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Skip said:

Would it help, do you think, if we tried playing with 12 or 13 on the pitch, the refs are so useless he probably wouldn't notice. 

Maybe two in the nets? 

it wouldnt matter if rotherham were down to 9 men we still wouldnt have won a team what lost 5 in a row and have every defender injured bar 1 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

This formation that Moore played on Wednesday cost us the game in my opinion. We are so poor that the players have been drilled into one system ( by the useless Monk) and that’s all we can play. It should be 3-5-2 but it will be 4-2-3-1 and we’ll get battered because we have the worst full backs and goalkeeper in the league. However, this is what I’d try 

          
                      Wonky Wildsmith 

Urhoghide     Lees      Dunkley     Borner

                  Hutchinson   Shaw

Kachunga             Bannan          Harris     
                              Paterson 

 

subs

Jackson, Palmer, Penney, Pelupessy, Brown, Reach, Marriott, Windass, Rhodes

 

Penney and Palmer are crap. Urhoghide has pace and has played there before. Borner has played full back in Germany. Windass on the wing is a waste of time and he’s not strong enough to play up front on his own. Reach has been pathetic so why not give Kachunga a chance in his real position?  Paterson should also be dropped but none of the other strikers can play as a lone front man. God we are awful.

 

0-4 defeat and a Joao hat trick 

4-4-2 all day long...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Kagoshimaowl
32 minutes ago, brando said:

4-4-2 all day long...

Doesn’t take away the problem of us having crap full backs. It’s also the most boring formation in world football!!

Edited by Kagoshimaowl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wish Moore could give us a pleasant surprise with his selection but alas there's no chance of that cause as a whole the squad is not good enough, ime sure there will be plenty of changes afoot come the summer whichever league we're in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Doesn’t take away the problem of us having crap full backs. It’s also the most boring formation in world football!!

Simple formation,we ain't got creative footballers,and it should be solid and stop farcical goals like Rovrums 2nd..plus if we ever attack doesnt leave 1 v 3 in the area

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Doesn’t take away the problem of us having crap full backs. It’s also the most boring formation in world football!!

Not just crap full backs..crap strikers but at least 2 up top gives an extra body,these other formations..I think our players look confused...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...