Paterson

‘kin hell

Yeah they get handsomely paid, but there has to be some reward in the job and thats scoring goals but my god he must be driving home tonight thinking how bad was I? 

That is honestly the worst finishing Ive seen from a striker in years - and he offers nothing else apart from being in the thick of it and the ball bouncing around off of him. 

A complete donkey I’m afraid - hang your head in shame fella because you cost us a vital 3 points in what has been a complete sh1tter of a season.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

‘kin hell

Yeah they get handsomely paid, but there has to be some reward in the job and thats scoring goals but my god he must be driving home tonight thinking how bad was I? 

That is honestly the worst finishing Ive seen from a striker in years - and he offers nothing else apart from being in the thick of it and the ball bouncing around off of him. 

A complete donkey I’m afraid - hang your head in shame fella because you cost us a vital 3 points in what has been a complete sh1tter of a season.

He’s not a forward, he doesn’t think like a forward, and has no real forwards attributes This is nothing new, it should have been obvious to anyone who watched him, especially those who brought him here

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The finishing...that's really annoying, but sometimes "strikers" have off days. 

What really, really got on my wick today was his first touch. 

The amount of times the ball bounces off him and ends up going back to the opposition. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

The finishing...that's really annoying, but sometimes "strikers" have off days. 

What really, really got on my wick today was his first touch. 

The amount of times the ball bounces off him and ends up going back to the opposition. 

Same every week. Did one in 1st few minutes, 10 yards off his shins