FAO Chansiri

Just now, @owlstalk said:

This is the ONLY thing that needs saying

And repeating

And reinforcing any time anyone looks to blame/scapegoat anyone else whether it's advisors, managers, players, the EFL, referees, steve gibson, Alan Biggs

The ONLY thing that needs saying is what you just said above

Look, I agree. Ordinarily that would lead to a CEO / Chairman quitting or being forced out. 

That is NOT going to happen here. He needs to accept he made mistakes with his running of the club and get people in that can fix it

3 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Chansiri is accountable absolutely,  but his advisors are responsible for many of the decisions made including much of the recruitment. Someone would have also advised him about the sale of the ground that ended up with our points deduction. 

If my wife says eat that poo sandwich it’s lovely and I try it and spew; then she says drink that cup of wee it’s ace and I do and I spew; then she says eat that vomit pie it’s gorgeous and I do and I spew there comes a point when I have to start blaming myself for listening and taking her recommendations on board. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

Look, I agree. Ordinarily that would lead to a CEO / Chairman quitting or being forced out. 

That is NOT going to happen here. He needs to accept he made mistakes with his running of the club and get people in that can fix it

And what you say needs to happen is NOT going to happen here either.

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Chansiri doesn’t play Paterson lone-striker.

Chansiri doesn’t play Reach wide right.

Chansiri doesn’t pick Penney.

Chansiri doesnt pick Windass wide left.

Chansiri doesnt give our only goal-threat 15 minutes.

Chansiri doesnt bring Kachunga on at 0-1 in a must-win.

Chansiri is an ego maniac who plasters his name everywhere and advertises imaginary businesses.

Chansiri has no regard for the fanbase and robs us blind despite our money apparently not making a difference.

Chansiri doesnt know what accounts are.

Chansiri has never had a transfer policy or plan.

Chansiri got rid of anybody with credible knowledge and links within the game pretty quickly from the outset.

Chansiri is a ********.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Chansiri is accountable absolutely,  but his advisors are responsible for many of the decisions made including much of the recruitment. Someone would have also advised him about the sale of the ground that ended up with our points deduction. 

One has got to ask how can someone so fùcking thick run a football club....I think we are worse then Leeds when they had that mad man in charge that got Hockaday!

7 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Good luck with that

Have you seen any evidence whatsoever in the last 6 years that Chansiri is open to listening OR change?

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Good luck with that

Have you seen any evidence whatsoever in the last 6 years that Chansiri is open to listening OR change?

This is the thing.

For the last 3/4 years EVERYONE has been saying “he needs to bring in a CEO”, “he needs better advisors”, “he needs to bring in football people”, and so on and so forth.

It isn’t going to happen, otherwise it would have happened long ago.

If there is one thing I take from the few times our illustrious leader spares a few moments of his previous time for the local media, it’s that the man is both arrogant and deluded. He doesn’t think he’s doing a bad job and he’s convinced this approach that will shortly see us return to the third division is the correct approach in running the club.

Or at least that’s the impression I get although results on the pitch and the constant stream of negative news coming out of the club does seem to back this up.

9 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

But he won’t accept he’s made mistakes. He’s stubborn and totalitarian. That’s why we’re a sinking ship. If you’re saying Chansiri needs to accept mistakes you may aswell just say the advisors need to advise better, rather than we need to get rid. Or that our players can get us to the premier league, they just need to play better. If you’re putting faith in him to go against everything we know about him and suddenly become good at his job then why not other people.

Chansiri will not change and whilst he’s here we will go down and down and down. It doesn’t matter who his advisors are how he is running the club is killing us. He doesn’t have a clue.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest mrbluesky
46 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Please please please get rid of your advisors. You have invested heavily in this club and your advisors will ultimately be responsible for your club being relegated. 

Please take between now and the summer rebuilding off the field and build a new recruitment team and develop a proper, sustainable strategy for this football club. Then allow Darren Moore to build a new team capable of promotion and pushing onwards. 

In any other business a failure like this,  given the investment made, would see heads roll. All we have seen is 4 managers in one season trying to do the unachievable with a handicap from day 1 and a squad that simply isn’t good enough. 

If you turn things around and get us to the Premier League you can still be a hero, but things needs to change now. 

@vulva over to you...lol

17 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Chansiri is an ego maniac who plasters his name everywhere and advertises imaginary businesses.

Chansiri has no regard for the fanbase and robs us blind despite our money apparently not making a difference.

Chansiri doesnt know what accounts are.

Chansiri has never had a transfer policy or plan.

Chansiri got rid of anybody with credible knowledge and links within the game pretty quickly from the outset.

Chansiri is a ********.

Amen brother...great post.  NAIL on the head.

10 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

This is the thing.

For the last 3/4 years EVERYONE has been saying “he needs to bring in a CEO”, “he needs better advisors”, “he needs to bring in football people”, and so on and so forth.

It isn’t going to happen, otherwise it would have happened long ago.

If there is one thing I take from the few times our illustrious leader spares a few moments of his previous time for the local media, it’s that the man is both arrogant and deluded. He doesn’t think he’s doing a bad job and he’s convinced this approach that will shortly see us return to the third division is the correct approach in running the club.

Or at least that’s the impression I get although results on the pitch and the constant stream of negative news coming out of the club does seem to back this up.

Owlstalk Shop