Life Without Bannan

8 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I’m nailing this myth...he’s not going anywhere..there is no relegation clause...he’s here for another 2 years

Never said there is a clause.... but he’ll be off if we drop

Barry has given his all for this club, we've let him down massively as a club over the years, his commitment and desire has been keeping us out of the s---t for years, and as captain I can see him feeing responsible and going down with the ship which would be a crime. He doesn't deserve it, a player of his quality should not be spending the last years of his career in league one. He should be playing for Scotland.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Never said there is a clause.... but he’ll be off if we drop

Who would want him? And he loves it here he’s the top dog...he runs the show..he’s so comfy..why would he leave

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Django said:

Bannan is off his head signing a new contract at this sh*tshow

Whoever offered him the contract is also off his head

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Who would want him? And he loves it here he’s the top dog...he runs the show..he’s so comfy..why would he leave

To avoid league one shiteshow... plenty of championship clubs will be sniffing... 

16 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Correctamondo...he was garbage..but if he wer still on he would have took that corner

Were you watching a different game to me?Bannan was superb, his passing, invention, wanting the ball, he was our only outlet. He’s like that almost every week. He walks into any midfield in this division. Not sure what more you- or anyone who doesn’t rate him on tonight’s performance- want in a championship midfielder?

Maybe the same fans who wanted Nuhiu out. My god we’ve missed him and he’d have certainly bagged tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, camffiti said:

I flipped over to the Man Ure game a couple of times tonight. 

No pressing and the pace of the game was soooo slow (like a lot of Prem games)

Bannan would find it so much easier in the Prem

Optical illusion

The quality of the players makes it seem like they have more time - elevated touch, awareness etc

Thats why Bannan often seems to have more time than our other players

• Like 1

Just now, Tudders said:

Were you watching a different game to me?Bannan was superb, his passing, invention, wanting the ball, he was our only outlet. He’s like that almost every week. He walks into any midfield in this division. Not sure what more you- or anyone who doesn’t rate him on tonight’s performance- want in a championship midfielder?

Maybe the same fans who wanted Nuhiu out. My god we’ve missed him and he’d have certainly bagged tonight. 

he was good, I agree

what people don’t understand is that he gives the ball away because all the onus is on him to create ... so the risk of his passes... and frequency of passes, is much higher than everyone else

• Like 3