Advice Required

3 minutes ago, Woodsideowl said:

Wife just asked 

“Why does it still bother you ?”

so,   anyone got a reply for me to use as I’ve now been sat here for 10 mins with my gob open and a confused look in my eyes and not yet said anything.

Hahaha. Mate, i get it. 

Just now, Matt_1 said:

My advice?

fizz it off.

As things stand, this club is doing more damage than good to people's mental health. Genuinely.

Take a step back. There are more important things to be worried about at the minute.

I keep trying to but I can't help but let it bother me and wind me up...I'm with the OP, I need advice on how to feck this lot off and not give a shiit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

My advice?

fizz it off.

As things stand, this club is doing more damage than good to people's mental health. Genuinely.

Take a step back. There are more important things to be worried about at the minute.

It's easier said then done though isn't it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt_1 said:

My advice?

fizz it off.

I was adamant I wasn’t gonna watch tonight.  But then we go and appoint big DM and I eagerly anticipated the inevitable new manager bounce !.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Beighton Owl 87 said:

It's easier said then done though isn't it?

It is. I went through a real bad spell last season. Literally being kept up at night.

The only things that helped were to give my phone to my mrs when we played.

It kind of made me realise that we were ******** poo , regardless of whether I watched them or not, and in turn, made me realise it doesn't matter at all if its affecting my mental health.

• Like 1

I stopped watching them a while back

Currently back to back I’m Alan Partridge in Gold, much more enjoyable.

I guess I’m just past caring now.

If I had stuck next seasons ticket on my credit card rather than my debit card I’d be getting a refund.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Woodsideowl said:

Wife just asked 

so,   anyone got a reply for me to use as I’ve now been sat here for 10 mins with my gob open and a confused look in my eyes and not yet said anything.

I feel jealous. For the first time I can ever remember I feel nowt! 

8 minutes ago, Woodsideowl said:

Wife just asked 

I go quiet too and my partner gets annoyed that I’m grumpy so we lose and I’m in the dog house.  Cheers Wednesday you bunch of clowns 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Woodsideowl said:

Wife just asked 

“because you never take your ring off”

Just now, Littleowl74 said:

I feel jealous. For the first time I can ever remember I feel nowt! 

Please tell me how this state of ‘feel nowt’ is achieved . . . Although I reckon it’s only a weekend or two away,  waiting round some street corner with a big piece of 2 by 4 !!.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Woodsideowl said:

Wife just asked 

Tell her to sit there for 10 minutes with her gob open.....she'll learn.

You can thank me later lol

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

It is. I went through a real bad spell last season. Literally being kept up at night.

The only things that helped were to give my phone to my mrs when we played.

It kind of made me realise that we were ******** poo , regardless of whether I watched them or not, and in turn, made me realise it doesn't matter at all if its affecting my mental health.

I suppose accepting relegation now should make it easier for the rest of this season and hopefully DM will have us playing better football next season.