The most appalling 30 seconds ever

That corner has annoyed me so much, as soon as it hit their first man it was so obvious what was going to happen, even though in the end it's a great finish. To take a corner like that, in that situation I can't believe it, I'd have absolutely hammered him in the changing room afterwards.

6 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Because no player would sacrifice himself for the good of the club mate. Thats one of the main problems, they don't care.

They're just thick - don't think quick enough. Harris gives fouls away like confetti but when he really needs to make it count goes missing

I would have sent Brown back to Chelsea in January.  An awful player 

Somehow we have managed to assemble a squad of overrated players.  It smacks of poor scouting and recruitment by our expert advisors, who know about football..  us fans know nothing of course 

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah you'd expect better from someone who had been at the club for 48 hours to turn this shower into a high scoring, attacking force...mind you he wasn't your choice was he

In a way no he wasn’t, simply because I never thought of him as a candidate..

Why? because I never thought Chansiri would chose a manager already employed by another club. I was also thinking of someone  a bit more experienced and higher profile like Pearson, Cooke or even McCarthy. Sadly it seems none of them seemed suitable to Mr Chansiri.

It now seems we are going to have a league 1team managed by an ex league 1 manager so perhaps our new manager has the right sort of experience, who knows.

• Like 1

I was watching with my brother tonight who hasn’t watched a game for ages. 
‘What the fûck was that?’ He asked after the Brown corner hit the defenders knee and Rotherham burst forward to score the winning goal in the 97th Minute. 
‘That’ I replied, ‘was Sheffield Wednesday’s season in a nutshell’. 

He thanked me for making him watch the game and left. 

6 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah you'd expect better from someone who had been at the club for 48 hours to turn this shower into a high scoring, attacking force...mind you he wasn't your choice was he

No he absolutely and emphatically was not. Another huge Chansiri blunder. 

To think these are professional football players.  You've got to laugh really.

Imagine a sparky coming round and charging you £15k to change a plug, getting the live, neutral and earth in the wrong way.  

It's really the basics of football and they're unable to do it.

• Like 1

After last night I just give up - depression of the highest level even by Wednesday standards

Assessment - we were poo and didn’t deserve anything but if we had taken a couple of the number of the clear cut chances it should/could have been a different picture 

30 seconds left !! Wednesday corner with a good sniff to nick it , diabolical corner from Izzy Brown, tthey break away, we defend like niave school kids and they score a great goal

Lock the door - turn the lights out - set the sat nav for League One

😥😥😥