The most appalling 30 seconds ever

1 minute ago, swfc1983 said:

You take so many kicks in the testicles that in the end you become numb and almost expect it....that’s what the last 30 seconds felt like. A car crash I had seen time and time again and know full well it won’t be long until I have to see it again.

Yeah but you can choose not to pay or listen to it,until things change...that is the only leverage we have....

2 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Harris tracked back with their player and then actually stepped to one side to give him a clear shot at goal.

Was booked at that point to be fair, but why didn’t he sacrifice himself? 

Shambolic all round from team selection, formation,( or lack of) played, to substitutions and inability to take corners or defend against 10 men.

Relegation fully deserved and league 1 will not be an easy place for this hopeless set up of a football club.

Well this has even surpassed that game against Millwall a few seasons back when we had the ball in the corner at the end of stoppage time holding on for a 1-0 win. Something more recent to wind me up and make me angry at random moments over the next few years until we top this.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

6 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Harris tracked back with their player and then actually stepped to one side to give him a clear shot at goal.

The thing is. All he needed to do was to come inside and show him left and let him take his chance left footed from there. It was poor defending it really was. 

2 minutes ago, sharrowowl said:

It's all very well giving your subs a pamphlet of formations and stuff when they come on but failing to let anyone know who replaces your corner taker when you bring him off is a bit poo. 

THIS.

It's unbelievable from the players and coaching staff, including the new manager. A professional embarrassment for them all.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Blatter said:

Shambolic all round from team selection, formation,( or lack of) played, to substitutions and inability to take corners or defend against 10 men.

Relegation fully deserved and league 1 will not be an easy place for this hopeless set up of a football club.

Yeah you'd expect better from someone who had been at the club for 48 hours to turn this shower into a high scoring, attacking force...mind you he wasn't your choice was he

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

I cannot believe I had to watch a footballer in Kachunga hold his hands up at the corner for 30 seconds before handing it over to another footballer in Brown to do that 

What is going on

It's more a case of what hasn't been going on mate.